SVT-NAV

Established Member
300HP
GST TURBO
No accidents-Clean carfax
162,xxx miles on body. 500 miles Since Engine Rebuild and Tranny
Excellent Condition

Pictures/ Original AD: http://bellingham.craigslist.org/cto/3402763209.html

This car is my pride and joy and will be missed. I have invested a lot of time and money into this car, and no detail has been overlooked. Car has plenty of mods some of which include: Engine and transmission have 500 miles on it, so its practically new!! Engine and transmission are not even broken in yet.

Bolt ons:
Small 16G Turbo, NGK spark plugs, Blitz dual Turbo Timer, Greddy type s BOV, Extreme Turbo Systems 7" street front mount intercooler kit, autometer cobalt boost/vacuum, TL-20 mbc(19psi), Centerforce Dual Friction clutch, XACT flywheel ( Clutch and Flywheel have less than 500 miles) SS clutch line, Greddy SP2 2.5in catback exhaust, MachV SS 2.5-3in cat-eliminate downpipe, evo style 2.5in o2 housing, rewired 190lph walbro fuel pump, prothane engine/tranny mounts, English Racing transmission rebuild, VIS CF hood, B&M short shifter W/ prothane shifter plate bushings, RRE oil catchcan, Apexi SAFC neo, ported Evo III exhaust mani., FIC 550cc injectors, pocketlogger, 3" GM MAFT (blowthrough), Dejon 3" intake,

Engine Internals:
stock block internals, 62.5mm throttle body, Fp2 cams, crower springs and TI retainers, revised lifters

Suspension Modifications:
Eibach sportline springs, Gabriel gas shocks, 17" '98 gsx rims w/ Toyo Proxes 4, front and rear strut bars

Exterior:
HID 8000k Headlights and Foglights.

The bad: The carbon fiber hood is worn out because of the sun. I have a stock hood that can be painted black, or you can stick on a carbon fiber vinyl.
I have not done emissions on it yet so if you want to come see it, I can't really drive anywhere to meet up.
The black rims in the pictures are not on the car right now. The tires were worn out so I stuck the stock Wheels back on. I can give the rims in the deal for a little extra cash.

The car is $4900, I would want to sell it for $6500 but I want to get rid of it asap as I have 2 other cars and there is no room for it. So that is an instant $2000 off the asking price. Email me with any questions!

Users who are viewing this thread