WTT '98 Corvette for Terminator Feeler

Mineral_01'

Established Member
Looking to get back in a blown cobra after my eaton swaped cobra I had before this corvette.
Up for trade is my black '98 Corvette C5. It has the targa top and 6-speed transmission. Mileage is around 59,190. The corvette is mostly stock other than the mods listed below. Looking for real terminators and no clones. Thanks

New Carfax report
http://www.carfax.com/viewEmailRepo...0ew0jzYMkSHF+cdqsgKbWw4A2gk0otw==&language=en

Mileage: 59,190

Engine: LS1

Transmission: 6-speed manual with short throw shifter

Exhaust: Kooks 1" 3/4 longtube headers, Kooks off road x-pipe, and Borla catbacks

Wheels: Corvette C6 style good tread

Interior: Corbeau A4 seats, half roll cage, and racing harness

Body is in great shape other than a few light scratches on the passenger side rear bumper. The targa top has the normal problem where the UV protective paint is faded and cracked. Other than that, this vehicle runs and handles like a dream.

dscf0758r.jpg

dscf0759s.jpg

dscf0760j.jpg

dscf0761z.jpg

dscf0763s.jpg

dscf0764v.jpg

dscf0765kn.jpg

dscf0910a.jpg

dscf0911i.jpg

Last edited:

Mineral_01'

Established Member
would u be interested in mine with 77k the car would look 10x better with black carpet

I took a look at your thread. Your car looks pretty nice. The only thing I did not like was you did a straight axle swap with stock ride height springs front and rear.
I will with out a doubt keep you in mind. I want to feel my new thread out just a bit longer before I make you any kind of deal.

Thank you very much for your interest. I will contact you again in the near future.

-Chad

Users who are viewing this thread