WTT '98 Cobra for NICE fox body.

8URSRT

Established Member
After having several foxs and wanting to try something newer, I sold my fox coupe and purchased this '98 Cobra. Its a very nice, good running car but, to be honest I am a die hard fox man. So with that said I would like to trade for a nice, prefer 87-93, fox Mustang.

Depending on the condition and mods of the fox I would be willing to trade straight up. But, more than likely will need cash on top. Not really interested in verts and MUST be fuel injected. Working A/C would be a plus.

So without further delay, here is the description.........

Mods:

JLT CAI
Bassani mid-lengths
Bassani off road x-pipe
Bassani mufflers through stock tails
Subframes
Driveshaft loop
aluminum driveshaft
4.56 gears
SCT3 tuner with the American Muscle Bama Tunes (they seem pretty good)
SAI delete
IMRC deletes
Eibach springs (unsure if they are sportlines or pros)
Tokico blues all the way around
adjustable caster camber plates
Speed Cal

Transmision:
Fresh T-45 (right around 4,000 miles)
SPEC stg 1 clutch put in same time as tranny
Steeda Adjustable cable and qaudrant

Exterior Mods:

Saleen wing
CNC side scoops
18x9 chrome Y2K cobras all tires with at least 80% tread and SVT caps
stainless steel inserts in rear bumper

Bama turned off the SAI, IMRC's, and rear 02's. There is no CEL on.

The car did have nitrous on it at some point. There are bottle brackets in the trunk and a nozzle hole drilled in the CAI. The previous 2 owners (I know them) and I have not sprayed the car.

The bad:
The car has been previously wrecked and the front core support replaced. All replacement parts are stamped factory ford. The car IS NOT a prior salvage title or anything like that. It is a good title. It does have normal rock chips on the front bumper and hood. There is a small crack in the paint on the hood pretty much straight above the front cobra emblem (less then an inch). The only dents on the car are 4 hail dents. The worst on the passenger side top toward the rear the other three are very, very small on the passenger side part of the deck lid closest to the quarter panel. They can all be PDR'ed. The rear bumper has some spider webbing. Can only see it if you are on top of it.

The passenger inner fender is missing. I have brand new hardeware frrom late model, just have not had a chance to p/u the inner fender.

The interior is 98% perfect. The only issue being the bottom passenger half of the back seat (leather) is a bit hard. No cracks yet, but hard. Everything else is perfect. The entire factory Mach system is there and still works flawless. The interior is black w/black leather.

The motor uses no fluids what so ever. Has a slight rear main leak, this is the only leak the car has.

A/C and heat works.

The two pictures I am posting are the only ones I have off hand. I can get more along with a walk around video of the whole car. I will point out every blemish I have explained.

Will get interior and underhood pics ASAP.

CIMG0059-1.jpg

CIMG0060-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread