wtt 97 vette lots of mods.

vetteguy97

Established Member
gaining interest in trading my 97 torch red corvette. 56k miles for an 03/04 cobra. car was never raced, garaged and always pampered
not to many mods to list but the main ones are as follows:
*k&n dual air intake
*bassani quiet thunder dual exhaust
*full rear blackout kit and letters
*lowered
*tinted glass top as well as tinted windows and sunstrip
*lloyds embroidered torch red floor mats with plastic covers *brand new
*lots of torch red leather upgrades ex. door pulls console cushion, shift boot.
*drilled/slotted rotors
*hawk hp brake pads
*torch red oem calipers *less then 200 miles on them
*mcleod street twin clutch kit with less then 300 miles on clutch
*brand new 18x9.5 front and 18x12 rear triple chrome z06 reproductions with a three year warranty sitting on 275/40 18 front and 335/30r18 rear goodyear super car tires. mounted and balanced but havent gotten around to putting them on yet. 0 miles. cost above 2500 for that setup.
right now i have kumho ecsta tires and oem triple chrome y2k wheels on 17x8.5 in the front and 18x9.5 in the rear. 60 percent tread life left. flawless rims.
i apologize for not having pictures up right away i was going to wait until i mounted the z06 rims before i posted but if you would like some with the y2k wheels i can post them. thanks,
casey

vetteguy97

Established Member
here are a few pics of the y2k wheels. ill post more when i mount the z06 wheels. also its a six speed, forgot to add that in.

corvette016.jpg

corvette024.jpg

corvette023.jpg

corvette013.jpg

corvette028.gif

383man

Established Member
Beautiful vette man and I'm not trying to call you out it is a beauty. But do they bring that much being a 97 and a c5, without too many performance mods? I know its decently low mileage, but I'm not sure too many cobra owners are gonna trade straight up. I dunno just my thoughts not meaning to be rude, great lookig car!:thumbsup: Thanks Tim

vetteguy97

Established Member
they go for around 22k for a good low miles 97. i have put ALOT of money into it so thats what i would like to get for it. i love the 03/04 cobra so im just seeing what i can get for it. thanks for the compliments.

also got the front rims mounted, rears are still on there way will be on by monday. a few pics...

corvette013-1.gif

corvette008.gif

corvette009.gif

corvette002-1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread