WTT: 94 mustang gt

Monsterkobra

Established Member
I have a 94 mustang gt clean title, I am the second owner. Its canary yellow, w/auto trans(it sucks... I know). It has 150k miles but it runs strong. I have no idea how much power but it has summit racing o/r h pipe and spintech super pro street catback. It sounds good and its loud trust me 94 Mustang Gt Spintech Super Pro Streets http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8PYM9rjnXc the vid doesn't do it justice. Car also has eibach lowering springs. It's never been repainted so it needs paint, not to mention the paint scrapes from people deciding it was necessary to rub their cars against mine while I was parked on my street. The front rotors and brakes need replacing but I have dba cross drilled/slotted gold series rotors and hawk performance brake pads, they just haven't been put on but they're going on next week. The driver side window is off track but its an easy fix. Also the driver seat moves back and forth but doesn't go up or down(stuck in the highest position). I love my car but I really would like to drive a manual and I'm sick of auto. Which is the main reason why I'm looking to trade. I'm not looking for anything special. Anything from 94-04 with a v8 and a 5-speed really. Not really interested in any major mods, I prefer to do that myself. All I ask is that the car has a nice loud exhaust, preferably with an o/r mid pipe. Not too specific on color, but something with a bright color that stands out would be nice. Yellow or red for instance. Mileage could be about the same. Interior doesn't have to be perfect. It really doesn't need to be in pristine condition. I'm basically looking for my car just with a 5-speed. I'm willing to add a little cash if needed. Just a few exterior pics Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket
but I'll be taking interior and engine bay pics later
Show me what you got!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread