wtt 91 coupe for cobra or 99 up gt (il)

CHARMER97

Established Member
Im wanting something different,i have just gotten bored with this car. As you can see its not a car thats in perfect condition. Dont want to scare anyone off but just be up front with everyone. Im looking for another 96 up cobra or 99 up gt but the worst i can say is no. Heres a little bit about my car. Its a 91 original 5.0 automatic car. It now has a t-5 with a pro 5.0 shifter,306,edelbrock performer heads,1.6 frpp roller rockers,frpp f cam,trick flow intake,75mm t body,fuel pressure regulator with auto meter gauge under hood,custom cai,bbk long tubes,o/r h pipe,flowmaster mufflers,frpp3.73,sn -95 front 5 lug brake conversion,ranger rear axles,electric fan,cervini 2.5 cowl hood,new kyb front struts,car has new water pump,and inner tie rod ends. Has 95 gt wheels on it now. Also have a 255 fuel pump,dual gauge pod with silver auto meter temp and oil pressure gauges,50/50 rear shocks,and monster tach thats not installed yet. Also have sn 95 seats for it also. The rear bottom seat has been swapped over to the stock frame and fits like factory, still working on the back. Im sure im forgetting some things also. Im will consider cars that may need some work as well. I drive this car back and forth to work when its nice,just bored with it. Speedometer doesnt work,and needs some body, paint and interior work. Im not in a hurry to get rid of it, but would like to see whats out there.
FxCam_1329865637702.jpg

[
IMG_3679-1.jpg

IMAG0861.jpg

IMAG0063.jpg

The car also has brand new 6 piece smoked ultra clear headlights on it now too.

Last edited:

CHARMER97

Established Member
Im not looking to add alot of cash to a deal but would consider. Ive also got a 331 stroker that i would think about throwing in with a trade and a nos dry kit.

Last edited:

CHARMER97

Established Member
Right now im just looking for a trade mostly. If you want to buy you can pm me a price but not really wanting to sell.

CHARMER97

Established Member
Car now has pillar gauges installed,msd digital 6 box,50/50s and a cobra intake. Would be willing to put up to 2500-3k for the right deal.

CHARMER97

Established Member
Car now has tubular front a arms with new ball joints, upper and lower rear control arms and kyb adjustable rear shocks.

Last edited:

CHARMER97

Established Member
Still looking to see what's out there. Car has afm series 4 pms and aem wide band installed now too and n.o.s. dry kit.

CHARMER97

Established Member
Still looking, prefer a 96-98 cobra. Will look at projects as well. Car has brand new strange 10 ways all the way around, 2 extra front fenders and in the process of swapping the red interior over to gray and black with gray front and rear seats from 95 gt. Recent picture of the car.
IMG_20130407_224056_zpsafe2658d.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread