WTT: 900+RWHP C5 FRC Vette

hotstang_46

Established Member
*********Vid Posted in Post #6**************

1999 c5 408ci 525rwhp 518rwtq NA .... 150hp 1st stge 400hp 2nd stge. The car has 57k on the body and 5k since the mods. It is a fully modded car and there are no "weak links". There is about 60k into this car + the price of the car. It is wicked fast yet docile enough to get groceries. I have never taken the car to the track. I currently have the car in Palm Springs CA and have used this car to cruise the beautiful mountain roads on the weekends. Only reason I'm selling is because I can no longer stand not having a vert...... So I'm looking for a "built" vert. I'm a mustang fan at heart and have a few right now, just not here in Palm Springs.

This car is an absolute BEAST. The 408ci makes sooo much tq down low the car is just a riot to putz around in. Doesn't matter what gear your in or what speed your going. Give it a little gas and it flat out goes. I'm not into running cars real hard and with this one you don't have to in order to have fun.

Below is a rough list of mods..... Beyond that there is just too much to cover here in the listing for this car so I will go over other more specific details, condition, etc over the phone with any interested party.........

408CI fully forged
Eagle rods
JE pistons
Eagle crank
AFR 225 heads
FAST intake
Custom comp cam
525 RWHP 518 RWTQ pump gas (NA)
built t56
DTE built rear w/ DTE brace
Spec 3+ clutch and flywheel
Walbro 255 fuel pump
aux fuel system for NOS (116 octane, race cell with seperate pump...sprays with both stages)
Two stages of nitrous with purge
1st stage fogger plate (w/timing tuner)
2nd stage direct port (w/ seperate "nitro control" module with 1st gear lockout)
meth injection (contained in windshield wiper res, sprayed with both stages)
2 20lbs nitrous bottles w/ heaters
RK Sport carbon fiber ram air hood
5 point roll cage cert 10.00
Kooks 1 7/8 stepped to 2" header
3" x-pipe
corsa cat-back and 3" cut outs

PLEASE NOTE: The custom carbon spoiler on the car is not included in the price of this auction. I want to keep the spoiler for a different car however if you want to purchase it for $250 I will do that.

Please write me for my phone number or give me yours and I'll be happy to call.

PLEASE NOTE: I have posted a dyno , but it is not the most recent one. I have most paperwork for the car at my CA home however the other dyno sheets and a little bit of some other paperwork is at my home in Chicago, needless to say I don't have access to it. I also posted a copy of the receipt from most of the internal engine components from the build.[/B]

P5220259.jpg

DSC03124.jpg

DSC03126.jpg

DSC03125.jpg

Last edited:

hotstang_46

Established Member
THESE RECEIPTS SHOW SOME OF THE ENGINE PARTS USED IN THE BUILD....

B3E5-DwBmkKGrHqNiUErIz9nTdBMk47hEPb_31.jpg

B3E6EwwBGkKGrHqRhgE7cTfR4BMk4705FKQ_31.jpg

THIS IS NOT THE MOST RECENT DYNOTUNE, IT IS THE ONLY ONE I HAVE THOUGH HERE AT MY HOUSE IN CALI, IT IS VERY CLOSE TO THE CURRENT POWER IN THE CAR. THIS ONE WASN'T THE FINAL FINAL TUNE. CHECK OUT THE HUGE TQ LOW IN THE RPM RANGE. THIS BIG DISPLACEMENT ENGINE IS SUPER FUN ON THE STREET WITH ALL THE TQ. DON'T NEED TO WORRY ABOUT WHAT GEAR, JUST GIVE IT A LITTLE PEDAL AND IT MOVES

B3E6HQgBGkKGrHqVjMEpbmFsUGBMk478v2-g_31.jpg

hotstang_46

Established Member
I've gotten alot of questions about the NOS and requests for running clips of the car. Video quality isn't the best but I made this today. It contains a walk around and running clips. This car sounds very very close to a nascar or exotic when on the gas. Have a listen...

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbmBW1kGxXI&feature=channel"]YouTube - Default[/nomedia]

Users who are viewing this thread