WTT-86 SVO for SVTF or SVTC

02JoeGhost

Boost it hard
Established Member
If for a SVTC car must be clean and relatively low miles. Unless the car is mint cash would need to be added on you end. Also interested in SVTF. Car will have polished svo wheels with new tires this week. Just seeing if there is any interest.

SVO025.gif

SVO029.gif

SVO027.gif

SVO030.gif

SVO024.gif

SVO023.gif

In2Boost

Established Member
Great looking SVO! I don't have a Contour or Focus to trade but would love to know more about the car.

02JoeGhost

Boost it hard
Established Member
Thanks guys, I guess I need to post pics of the XP8 since no one ever really sees them, even has the powerdyne blower that was an option. Gomach send me some info and pics of your tour you never know it may be nice enough.

Little info on the SVO. Right now has 100,7xx it changes daily since I drive it. Paint is about 6 months old and is amazing. Interior is still in very good shape for an svo. Couple of spots on the leather but nothing that makes the interior embarrassing to see. recently did headgasket,valve guide seals,intake gaskets,plugs,wires,cap,rotor. Has 3'' DP to 2.5 with dynomax mufflers. FMIC,manual boost controller,CAI,hurts shift handle and aluminum DS. Everything works on the car even the AC!!! Is a blast to drive and gets great gas mileage if you are nice to it. Has new konis up front along with motorsport b springs and all new isolators fron ford,new weahter stripping in the doors,hatch and run channels,also all new ford lights up front which is not cheap! I take exceptional car of the car. Love it to death but with me having my torino i really dont need two toys so if i got inot a SVTC i would keep the torino

Joe

Last edited:

FOURCED

3 honks and I own you
Established Member
Very nice SVO... I've always loved that color ;-)

I'm somewhat tempted on your offer... I have a 99 SVT Contour that is my daily driver. I'm actually suprised you haven't gotten any offers here on that car... it is in exceptional shape for sure.

I've had two SVO's myself... and both of them were Henry Ford's favorite color LOL!

Shannon

02JoeGhost

Boost it hard
Established Member
Yeah have had a couple people interested but not much, just drove it today and used the ac,91 here today and I was nice and comfy on my way to work lol

FOURCED

3 honks and I own you
Established Member
Yeah have had a couple people interested but not much, just drove it today and used the ac,91 here today and I was nice and comfy on my way to work lol

So the AC still works on it? Damn... both of mine had it but neither of them worked lol.

I don't suppose you could shoot me over some pics of the interior could you? you can e-mail them to me at blown4valve -at- charter dot net.

Have you ever dynoed it by any chance and if you have what kind of numbers did it put down? Any head or intake work done to it at all?

Shannon

Terminator-Fox

Soon...
Established Member
Just wanted to say that your SVO looks really bad-ass and the Saleen Explorer is awesome!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread