Wtt 80's for 60's

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
My 80's have about 1,000 miles on them.. So I would like the same in return. Lmk what you guys have locally :beer:

f2hatch

Established Member
Why do you want to trade down in injector with the tvs? GLWT

theunseenclass

Get that shit outa here
Established Member
I would be willing to make the swap, was about to make the switch to e85 real soon anyway. Im an hour north of NYC. My inj are siemans deka 60's with about 5k on them. PM me if your interested.

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
I would be willing to make the swap, was about to make the switch to e85 real soon anyway. Im an hour north of NYC. My inj are siemans deka 60's with about 5k on them. PM me if your interested.

I'll let you know.. Your a little too far out distance wise. I need to do the swap Saturday or Sunday morning.
I'm on vacation the following week.

Last edited:

f2hatch

Established Member
Return set-up with 60's should = perfect drivability

Not sure if this helps you at all but when I had my ported Eaton nitrous fore return less combo I had 60's and my car started right up with no tune and ran great after tune the car acted the same as it did when it was stock. I put a turbo on my car with 80's and a return style fuel system I removed my sct chip so I was on a stock ford tune my car started right up first crank. I have a base tune loaded up now and have driven the car a few times and I notice no difference at at all in idling or driving the car with the 80's never loads or anything. The car runs and drives just as great as it did with the 60's

f2hatch

Established Member
Hey F2Hatch, when are you headed to Mustang magic, I was just there and your new combo is exactly what I wanted to do

I will be there either next week or the week after. I shooting for a Saturday. But I am taking a week of either next week or the week after so I might go on a weekday during the week I am off. Would you like me to let you know what day and time? As for my turbo setup I can say I do not miss the the blower one bit. so glad I skipped right over the TS phase and went turbo.

theunseenclass

Get that shit outa here
Established Member
I will be there either next week or the week after. I shooting for a Saturday. But I am taking a week of either next week or the week after so I might go on a weekday during the week I am off. Would you like me to let you know what day and time? As for my turbo setup I can say I do not miss the the blower one bit. so glad I skipped right over the TS phase and went turbo.

Yea let me know when you go, Its a little far for me but I may make the trip :beer:

theunseenclass

Get that shit outa here
Established Member
I'll let you know.. Your a little too far out distance wise. I need to do the swap Saturday or Sunday morning.
I'm on vacation the following week.

You didnt give yourself much wiggle room did you lol. You would have them the following day im sure if I shipped them out.

My2003Mach1

Established Member

Good Luck Al hope everything turns out!! :beer:

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
Not sure if this helps you at all but when I had my ported Eaton nitrous fore return less combo I had 60's and my car started right up with no tune and ran great after tune the car acted the same as it did when it was stock. I put a turbo on my car with 80's and a return style fuel system I removed my sct chip so I was on a stock ford tune my car started right up first crank. I have a base tune loaded up now and have driven the car a few times and I notice no difference at at all in idling or driving the car with the 80's never loads or anything. The car runs and drives just as great as it did with the 60's

I've had nothing but problem trying to ratio down 80's... I think the 80's are my problem. If I was going to push 700ish I would keep them..

Goodluck on your turbo kit can't wait to see it. I'll be down your way next month when my car's done :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread