WTT 4x4 diesel

lunatikgixxer

Established Member
m.jpg
(I will take the pic with written date and username tomorrow when its not dark) Wasn't sure where to post something like this but right here seemed right. Id like to trade my 2008 dodge 2500 4x4 6.7 turbo diesel (i could throw a few grand cash on top if need be) for an 04 (preferred) cobra. Hard top only, Anything under 80k miles, color basically does not matter. If you do have an 03 id be interested in a SB or DSG cobra. If youre actually interested then I can shoot you my number and send you some more pictures and videos. Im located near Tampa Florida. Id be willing to drive to the nearby states for a trade. About the truck, Quad cab, 4x4, 168,xxx miles, its been deleted and tuned for 5 years. Has a 8 inch zone lift, 35s on 22x14 fuel hostiles. Leather interior. Very clean. Recently replaced the front end tie rods and bushings, upper and lower ball joints, wheel bearings, brake pads and rotors, steering box (it leaked), and replaced the rear pads about a year ago. Regular maintenance done. Thank you.View attachment 1639897

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread