WTT: 2012 Yamaha Raider Custom *PICS*

ModMike1572

Established Member
Not sure what the interest could be on a motorcycle for mustang trade, but here goes:

I'm looking for a CLEAN mustang.. Preferably a Mach 1. I'd like something besides your everyday average GT... SN95 Cobra, Roush, will even consider 40th anny GT. Just looking for something with very low miles and clean. Something to put in my garage and keep for a while.. Weekend cruiser.

The bike is a 2012 Yamaha Raider "S". I bought the bike brand new from Action Powersports in Venice, FL about 1 year ago. MSRP on the bike was just under 15 grand.

I immediately added a few thousand dollars worth of parts to make this bike stand out from the rest. All the parts were professionally installed by a tech at the same dealer.

Parts include: Pull back Handlebars which give the bike a tremendous feel and look.. Lowering Springs, and Exhaust all from LA Choppers.

The engine is a very powerful 1854cc with a 5-speed transmission.

The bike is mint, looks like it just rolled off the showroom floor. The miles are 1076 to be exact as I type this. I may or may not take the bike out again so the miles shouldnt change by much.

Reason for selling is because I dont have the time to ride anymore as you can tell by the mileage on the bike. Bike has never been dropped or laid down. No problems whatsoever with this bike. Just start it up and ride anywhere.

KBB Retail on this bike lists for just under 11. Open to offers of all kind, just to see whats out there. Will even consider putting a small amount of cash on top for the right car, or even perhaps paying for the shipping of both my bike and your car to even things out.

Here are some pics:

raider1_zpsaa68e85d.jpg

raider2_zpsd8ee404b.jpg

raider3_zps3193ffb5.jpg

raider4_zpsb6f3a7a3.jpg

PM me for any questions. Also, my cell is 941 585 8409, feel free to call or text with questions. If no answer leave a voicemail and I will get back with you asap. My email is [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread