Wtt 2009 gt500

Twistedgixxer

Established Member
It's a 2009 GT500 white/blue stripes. Shaker 500 with factory navigation. Optional upgraded interior with the leather dash. Hid headlight option. Pretty much stock other than a set of lloyds cobra mats, window tint and MBRP axleback. Looking for $33k for it outright but i'd prefer to get ahold of a car that I can drive while i tinker with it. I miss getting my hands dirty haha. I have great feedback on the corvette forum under the same username. Email at [email protected]

MUSTLX50

Established Member
It's a 2009 GT500 white/blue stripes. Shaker 500 with factory navigation. Optional upgraded interior with the leather dash. Hid headlight option. Pretty much stock other than a set of lloyds cobra mats, window tint and MBRP axleback. Looking for $33k for it outright but i'd prefer to get ahold of a car that I can drive while i tinker with it. I miss getting my hands dirty haha. I have great feedback on the corvette forum under the same username. Email at [email protected]

I may have something you might like, let me know if you are still interested in a trade, thanks.

Spray2play

Established Member
I have a'65 totally restored A-code 4 bbl, 4 spd from AZ. I've had the car for 15 years and it came from Phoenix in August '80 hasn't been driven since til resto completed in September '12. Car is on gatewayclassics.com in Chicago. Car is amazing but I'm tired of working on cars. Win-Win. Let me know and we can set something up road trips. Thanks, J.R.

Users who are viewing this thread