WTT 2005 GSXR 750 For Roller + Cash

Ls1Powerz

Noob
Established Member
Hey guys! Im trying to sell my 05' Gixxer 750cc

The bike has a few mods:

Lowered 2" (have the stock dog bones to raise it back up)
Blue LED lights wired to the ignition
Blue Reflective Rim Tape
The Rims Have Polished Lips
Timing Retard Eliminator
LOR Exhaust
StingRay Seats (front and rear) (Rear has a spade on it)

New Tires
Fresh tune up
Fresh oil change
New brakes

The bads:

It was dropped (Not laid over) By the original owner so it has a few scratches on the right side. Not real noticeable from about 5 feet away but they are there...
The bike also has 12.5k miles on it, I used it as my daily driver since it had 7k miles and im not a fan of ripping into it a lot so majority of the miles are easily ridden to run errands for my office and whatnot.

There are some stickers on the front fender, wind screen and the swingarm. I put the ones on the fender and windscreen because there were a few scratches on them (again not real noticeable) and i planned on pulling the bike apart to paint it at one point so i was going to replace those anywho. But the stickers are vinyl so they will peel off with no issues or i can leave them on there, its the buyers choice.

The reason im selling is because i dont get to ride too often anymore, i realized i have arthritis in my hands and knees from a wreck a few years back otherwise i would just keep it. It sits INSIDE a storage unit at all times, i washed it after every ride and i waxed it every other month. I get compliments on it all the time its just that im gonna get back to my roots and start working with cars again.

I am asking $4500 cash FIRM

Or trade for a CLEAN no body damage and nice paint foxbody roller plus $3400 cash on your end. Because i need to pay it off.

I will accept paypal +3%, cash, or money orders and the buyer will arrange for pickup or delivery.

The bike is located in Tulsa, OK. The zip is 74136

If you have any other questions or want more pics or anything please shoot me a Text at (918)-284-2783 My name is Andrew.

Users who are viewing this thread