wtt 2004 mysticrome cobra for a clean fast foxbody plus cash

silver93

Established Member
hey guy im looking to get back into bracket racing and cant make my self beat on my cobra. so with that said im looking to get back into a fast foxbody really would like a coupe with a 408 and automatic but i will consider stroked and blown other cars also. my car was a feature car in april 5.0 magizine. it is damn near flawless. after having my car three weeks the tune was ####ty and burnt up some pistons. so the motor now might have a 1000 miles on it with diamond pistons and all arp hardware.the car was retuned and made 585rwhp on pump gas and 650 on race gas on a conservative tune. the car is a blast to drive. im also looking for cash to go with the foxbody. i would also sell the car out right for 26 grand i have well over 30 in it with buying it and redoing the motor. here is the ad from when i bought the car. i havent put the car on the market yet so this is my first post and please no junk my car by far is no junk and you would be hard press to find a mysticrome cobra as clean as it. thanks guys

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...me-cobra-sale-638hp-591tq-46k-miles-more.html

Users who are viewing this thread