WTT - 2003 Mint Centennial Edition for 93 Cobra

chachi11

Hey Guys - this is my first post. I've been lurking for awhile and great site you guys have here!

I have a gorgeous 2003 Mustang GT Convertible Centennial Edition with 19k original miles. These Centennial Editions are getting rarer and rarer. It's an original owner car and I have all documentation on the car (every piece of paper work from dealer and purchase). I have the Keychain and watch that came with it and the "coffee table" book. The original window sticker and two sets of wheels - the original bullets and set of staggered black deep dish bullets. Nothing ever touched on this car and is completely original and close to mint (except a Styling bar with brake light that the original owner had installed because he thought it would add to the convertible's safety).

Mine being a convertible is 1 of 1300 made.

I was told by some serious Mustang collectors to hold on to this car for the next 5-10 years and it would be a very coveted collectible mustang. That has been my plan and even though I've had her shortly, I keep her in my heated garage and keep her very clean and as perfect as I can.

I recently got an itch to get a 93 Cobra and thought I'd put some feelers out there to see if anyone would be interested in swapping.

I really like the teal ones, but would consider any of them. I'd be more than happy to send any additional info or pics if someone is interested.

please email me at [email protected] or call/text 845-913-68five five

Thanks in advance,

Pete

chachi11

03cent7.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]
03cent5.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]
03cent6.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]
03cent4.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]