WTT: 2003 2500HD CCSB Silverado for '03+ Mustang

brad7131

The Spocker!
Established Member
I'm looking to trade my 2003 Silverado 2500HD 4x4 for a 2003 or newer Mustang GT or Mach 1 with low mileage. My truck has 71k miles (this truck is my daily driver, so mileage will go up slightly, but not much (It is only driven back and forth to school and work).

-LS with clothe interior
-6.0L LQ4 V8
-Crew Cab Short Bed
-4x4

It has...
-Brand new 285/70R17 Nitto Terragrapplers on factory Hummer H2 wheels (will be included in trade for the right price, otherwise the factory wheels and 265s will be going back on).
-Kenwood headunit and component speakers.

The truck is bone stock other than those things and has never been abused. My dad bought the truck new in 2003 and he drove it back and forth to work and used it to pull our 27' 5th wheel. I bought the truck from him a few months ago when he decided to upgrade to a diesel, and I just really have no use for it. I do no towing, so a 3/4 ton is a lot more truck than I have any use for.

101_0568.jpg

101_0570.jpg

I do not have any pictures of it with the new wheels and tires, because they have only been on the truck for two weeks or so, but I will take some this afternoon and update this thread.

I would like to trade for a 2003 or newer Mustang GT or Mach 1 with a standard transmission and around the same number of miles as my truck. I would imagine that my truck is worth around $14k, so I would like to trade for something of equal or slightly less value with cash to pay for the difference.

It's best to contact me through my email, because I don't check this that often. If you have any interest or questions, my email is [email protected]

Thanks,

Brad

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread