WTT: 2001 Mustang GT Mineral Grey for 03-04 SVTF EAP

ComiTheHomie

Established Member
selling my '01 Stang GT for the 03 or 04 EAP SVTF. My stang just hit 70k miles but the miles will be going up until it's gone. not much done to her mod wise. theres a nice sound system in there that will run you about 700-1000 depending on where you go. 2 5x9 Infinity circle speakers up front, stock back speakers, alpine headunit/ ipod connector, alpine components and tweeders, and sitting in the trunk are 2 12" JL Audio Subwoofers powered by an Alpine 5-Channel amp. The headunit, front speakers, and components and tweeds are powered by 1 RCA. The amp is powered by another RCA, and the subs are powered by 1 more RCA. The system is set up right so you won't blow out the speakers unless you set it to max settings and go to town on it lol. Cloth interior. Mach 1 Grill Delete and Chin Spoiler. Chrome letter fill-ins for the back bumper. She's an auto. 5% tints on all windows except the front windshield. Minor scratches here and there from everyday driving. Was recently involved in a small fender bender. No damage to the car whatsoever. The only thing that happened was a little paint got taken off. Not enough to really matter. Went to Ford and got a bottle of touch-up paint that will be included with the car should the buyer decide to do more coats of the touch-up. The car runs really smoothly and is such a beauty to behold when it's all cleaned and polished. If this car sells I will have the brake pads replaced before the sale occurs. I am located in Southern California, but would be willing to travel all up and down the state if we trade and would bring mine to you no problems. I would travel as far as Nevada or AZ. if the trade is right. Please message me or feel free to call me at anytime. the number is 18185854431. Thanks and happy buying =]

Users who are viewing this thread