WTT 1993 cobra R for 2007-2009 gt500 + Cash

acerothstien

Established Member
have 93 R less than 500 original miles in plastic looking to trade for gt500 or terminator and cash
[email protected]
DSC00488.jpg

CIMG2671.jpg

Last edited:

tommy25000@aol.

Established Member
wow, are you sure you want to get rid of that cobra? You have been able to keep from driving it for almost 20 years! just keep it!

Nukem1040

Established Member
I could only dream of a R. I'm watching this to see who will be lucky(or who is that rich)LOL. What # is she??
KEEP IT!!

acerothstien

Established Member
Thank You all for looking

wow, are you sure you want to get rid of that cobra? You have been able to keep from driving it for almost 20 years! just keep it!

I want to keep it but I am looking for a driver I am sure I will regret selling her!

what kind of money are we talking ? have 08 shelby gt500 with 3600 miles

I am just looking to do a fair trade + cash I wont up the value of mine ana expect the same from you. just email me at [email protected] and we can try and work something out

Keep it, they make GT500 everyday.

Yea I would like too just need a driver ...sure I will regret it

Last edited:

sl78928

Established Member
that 93 cobra r is an awesome car and it's amazing how well it has been taking care of, but there isn't anyway I would trade a gt500 for that car. it's just a collector, what can you do with it.

flattrack53

Established Member
If you like I can rip a nice fart in the seat for you to get rid of the new car smell so you can drive it....

acerothstien

Established Member
that 93 cobra r is an awesome car and it's amazing how well it has been taking care of, but there isn't anyway I would trade a gt500 for that car. it's just a collector, what can you do with it.

make enough money to buy 10 gt500's....I mean really they made how many gt500's? 45000? oh sorry we dont know yet cause their still pumping them out.... well theres 107 of these cars in existance.....PERIOD! do the math........

Last edited:

SM0KE

SVT God
Established Member
make enough money to buy 10 gt500's....I mean really they made how many gt500's? 45000? oh sorry we dont know yet cause their still pumping them out.... well theres 107 of these cars in existance.....PERIOD! do the math........

Then WHY would you get rid of your car? Just go to the dealership and order the GT500 of your choice. No way in hell I'd get rid of that car just for a GT500 and a little coin.

Mikeyb619

Cobra Commander
Established Member
haha gt500 + cash. The funny thing is the "+ cash" part of the deal is probably worth more than the gt500.

you should have made it Cash + gt500

acerothstien

Established Member
haha gt500 + cash. The funny thing is the "+ cash" part of the deal is probably worth more than the gt500.

you should have made it Cash + gt500

I belive If anyone is serious about making a deal we can come to a fair arrangement.. I will however get a depreciating car while the other gets an appreciating collectable. It will be my loss by far in the long run

EVO-lution

Established Member
WHOA WHOA....hold on. keep it and but a 99 cobra and TT it down the road. Problem solved. IMO you're crazy for even THINKING of selling it man. I'm not bad mouthing you either. Just shocked is all.

Good luck with whatever decision you make :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread