WTT: 1966 Corvette Sting Ray for Mod Notch

peninsula302

Established Member
Hey guys,

Testing the waters here to gauge interest. I love this car, but my dream is a built mod notch (preferably terminator).

1966 Sting Ray:
327/350, 4 speed manual, matching numbers, Silver/Black, currently runs, needs major TLC. Car was a daily driver for nearly 25 years, roughly 175k on the body. Almost everything was rebuilt/replaced on this car at some point in time (decades of service records), but the owner never garaged or covered it (hence the oxidation). Engine was rebuilt at 100k, just recently had all 4 disc replaced, new fuel tank, carb rebuilt. Frame has surface rust, I had planned to clean it up and POR15 but I'm currently out of garage space. Things I'm considering doing over the next few months: Paint, new carpet/dynomat, minor interior trim replacement.

This car has tons of potential, whatever you want it to be. Someone with the time, resources, and greater mechanical ability than I can have this thing fully street ready in no time. Interested in trade/trade + cash. PM me for more details, send e-mail for pics.

To clarify, I'm not interested in selling outright, and only interested in mod-swapped fox coupes.

Thanks for looking!

Scott

Last edited:

peninsula302

Established Member
You'll be the first to know if I change my mind, beaner!

you should post pics and details

Pictures are available through e-mail for interested parties with a modular coupe that fits the bill. As far as additional details, I would be happy to answer any specific questions for aforementioned parties, and will provide a document which summarizes all service records to date.

Thanks all!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread