WTT: 19" Deep Concave Metallic Gunmetal Forgestar F14s (Missouri)

Taylor02GT

Formerly ShadowGreyStang
Established Member
I have a set of 19x9.5 and 19x10.5 Forgestar F14s in Gunmetal Metallic for trade. They have Hankook Ventus V12 Evo Tires on them (255/285) with 75% tread left. I've driven one and a half full summers on these wheels. The rest of the time they have been in storage. Wheels come with Forgestar Karbon Center Caps and Tuner Style Lug Nuts. They do not have TPMS sensors.

I have recently traded my Ingot Silver 5.0 in for a Sterling Grey 5.0.

Looking to get into a set of hypersilver wheels. Silver SVE Drifts, RTRs, or any other silver concave wheel. Prefer staggered but will entertain square set ups. Nothing smaller than 19". Will not ship at this time.

PICS:

2012 Mustang Fall | 1 by taylorhockman, on Flickr

2012 Mustang Fall | 2 by taylorhockman, on Flickr

2012 Mustang Fall | 3 by taylorhockman, on Flickr

Taylor02GT

Formerly ShadowGreyStang
Established Member
I like those wheels, but too keene on that style for the desired outcome of my car. Thanks for looking though.

Nick_50

Established Member
Im in illinois.. And i want these.. BAD
I have a square setup Avant Garde M310 in 19x9.5 ( i have 5 wheels, one as spare) that I was looking to either sell or trade. They are dolphin grey though (matte gunmetal)

Want to trade just wheels? i dont need or want those tires. And i happen to run a shop so could get you dismount/remount for a deal or free depending on terms.

I also have a pretty curbed up set of brembo wheels i could trade plus cash on my end obviously. One of the sets has to go whether its the AG's or the brembo wheels.

LMK if any interest.

Last edited:

Taylor02GT

Formerly ShadowGreyStang
Established Member
Hmmm man I was really hoping to get away from gunmetal wheels since I now have a Sterling Grey car. Where are you located? I'm locatedin Columbia, but have family in MO.

Do you have any pics of the wheels?

Nxcoyote_302

Established Member
I have a set if sve drifts that are matte black, I have my own powder coating setup, that my brother and I use often, really do a lot of street bikes but I could make them any color you want! Pm me if interested.

Robbyh17

Established Member
I have 19" TSW Nurburgrings for sale/trade. They are technically gunmetal by name but the Nurburgring gunmetal is more like a silver. The matte gunmetal is the darker one. Square set up, Pirelli 245/40/19 all the way around. Let me know!

txcharlie

Never fast enough
Established Member
Just have them coated for $500. You won't find a better looking wheel of this quality or weight. But I am slightly prejudice.

Last edited:

Taylor02GT

Formerly ShadowGreyStang
Established Member
Just have them coated for $500. You won't find a better looking wheel of this quality or weight. But I am slightly prejudice.

You're the whole reason I have these wheels lol.

The more and more I think about it the more likely it is that I just get them powercoated hypersilver.

Users who are viewing this thread