wtt. 18x9 and 18x10 black fr500's

foxrodsinc

Established Member
nothing wrong with them. two of my friends have them and want to be different. pm me with what you have. 18" 03 cobras, black saleens and 10th anniversaries at the top of my list.or i'll sell and ship

badazzebz06

Established Member
i got authentic 10th's whels and tires but what size and type of tire r u runnin on those i would be interested in a trade but first i need to see pix also im runnin 275 nitto nto5r on back and they break loose with 507rwhp

foxrodsinc

Established Member
o.k. first off they are gloss black with polished lip. tires are 245 fronts and rears are 275 bfg kdw's. less than 1500 miles on tires. i need e mail for pics. not too computer savvy lol. i will send out pics asap. the 10th ann. are my first choice. otherwise 950 to your door and i'll eat the paypal. you can check my feedback on corral.net as i am on there too often.:rolling:

MFE

Established Member
sold yet?

Folks, this little guido is a scammer! [ame=http://forums.corral.net/forums/showthread.php?p=10339156]NEGATIVE FEEDBACK cherokeeboy4.slow David Gaviola is a scammer - Corral.net : Ford Mustang Forums[/ame]

Users who are viewing this thread