WTT 18" cobra R wheels for something different

aarons04cobra

Established Member
I feel your pain man. once I bring my car home, I'm going to have to crack a few beers, and make a good old american impulse buy on what ever I like most that night! haha

I really like CCW's too but my wife hates them. she thinks there ugly, so you know how that goes.

Last edited:

beatermod

Established Member
does anyone know where I can buy a new set of the XXR 526's. I think im going to go with those. I googled it but cant find anyplace that sells them

edit: didnt realize my roomates account was signed in again... posted from wrong account

Last edited:

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
yup, that's about the only site you can get them from.......one of the local guys on here kyle with the electric green cobra bought through them and said they did a great job.

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
does anyone know where I can buy a new set of the XXR 526's. I think im going to go with those. I googled it but cant find anyplace that sells them

edit: didnt realize my roomates account was signed in again... posted from wrong account

still cant find anywhere that sells xxr 526's

NLMotoring.com is the place I was looking to buy from when I was considering putting them on my old GT.

Just check that out. Good prices! I think i'm gonna pick a set of the 526's up

Hey guys, I had a set of the XXR 526's, and the do look and fit awesome, BUT, the chrome job that they have on them is EXTEMELY CHEAP! I had some type of staining on 2 wheels 6 months after buying/installing them, and NLMotoring has NO WARRANTY for them. And when I say staining, the top layer of chrome had faded and yellowed BADLY!

BUYERS BEWARE of XXR wheels. If you are anal about your wheels, save your cash.

FromGTtoSVT

Established Member
Just check that out. Good prices! I think i'm gonna pick a set of the 526's up

Make sure you CALL them and see if they can make the wheel in a 5 lugh configuration. I know on the 521 they do..........

Good luck, good choice. I can't wait to see how they will look.

Which color option you going with?

aarons04cobra

Established Member
Hey guys, I had a set of the XXR 526's, and the do look and fit awesome, BUT, the chrome job that they have on them is EXTEMELY CHEAP! I had some type of staining on 2 wheels 6 months after buying/installing them, and NLMotoring has NO WARRANTY for them. And when I say staining, the top layer of chrome had faded and yellowed BADLY!

BUYERS BEWARE of XXR wheels. If you are anal about your wheels, save your cash.

I know what you mean. I had the same issue with my FR500s because where I had stored them had too much moisture I think. did you have your car garage or outside when the wheels faded? also do you put on a lot of miles? My car is always garaged and rarely driven, so I hope they wolnt do that! Thanks for the tip!

Make sure you CALL them and see if they can make the wheel in a 5 lugh configuration. I know on the 521 they do..........

Good luck, good choice. I can't wait to see how they will look.

Which color option you going with?

I was trying to decide between the gloss black and black chrome. what do you think?

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
I like the dark charcoal they offer

eny6aru6.jpg

Last edited:

FromGTtoSVT

Established Member
I would personally, stay away from black chrome...I have never seen black chrome that looks really good. Car's with black chrome always just look "off" to me. But that's just me being weird.

I'd stick with the gloss black, charcoal would be nice if you wanted some contrast.

aarons04cobra

Established Member
I like the dark charcoal they offer

eny6aru6.jpg

I would personally, stay away from black chrome...I have never seen black chrome that looks really good. Car's with black chrome always just look "off" to me. But that's just me being weird.

I'd stick with the gloss black, charcoal would be nice if you wanted some contrast.

Those look nice!! I will probably stick with the all black look for my car for now "original i know" lol

matt87

Established Member
check out these wheels guys. they look nice.
zeddperformancewheels.com

Users who are viewing this thread