WTT 18" cobra R wheels for something different

aarons04cobra

Established Member
Looking to trade or sell my chrome 18" 2000 cobra R wheels. They are plasti dipped black in some of the pics, but I can remove it for you if you would like. would like to trade. we each cover our own shipping cost or just meet in person. Would like another set of 18s. let me know what you have. Please provide pics. Thanks! would also sell just the wheels for $600

also have BFG kwd2's 275 front and 295 rears with 90% tread I could sell / trade with them

cobraand1965coupe.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
Go on Instagram and tag @ray_albini on a wheel pic tell him u wanna trade, he has 18inch 03 cobras

aarons04cobra

Established Member
still open to trading my wheels for another set if anyone is interested. I can powder coat so i could powder coat them any color you want for the right deal.

aarons04cobra

Established Member
still looking to trade. would consider adding cash for the right set.
would really like some sve drift wheels, but open to anything

aarons04cobra

Established Member
I think you're other option is to sell them

Ya, I was planning on it if no one wants to trade by the time i go get it and trailer it back home. Just figured it would be worth a try to trade them with someone local instead of shipping and all that. I'm going to put one of my other sets on once she's home, until I can figure out what I want. I dont personally care for the cobra r rims on it right now.

I will deff sell them too if someone wants.

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
I personally like the SVE drift wheels.....I think they look good and no one has them around here.

I also was thinking about the XXR 526's...they are starting to grow on me too. I just can't deal with the multi-lug design :(

aarons04cobra

Established Member
I personally like the SVE drift wheels.....I think they look good and no one has them around here.

I also was thinking about the XXR 526's...they are starting to grow on me too. I just can't deal with the multi-lug design :(

I definitely like the xxr 526's too now that I take a close look at them... your not making this a very easy decision lol :pepper:

Users who are viewing this thread