WTT:11sec Olds(442) for Cobra.

190hpkilla

Established Member
2423962_1_full.jpg

I had the car apraised for $17,000 but for a more realistic deal I need about 14,500. So Considering any cobra(or other interesting cars) that is worth that money. All offers considered. Thank you.

1972 Olds Cutlass Supreme. Beautiful Pearl Yellow paint. Always garaged. Very fast car. Engine built to handle nitrous but has never been used on this new engine/tranny. This car will run 11s or faster on juice. 2 years ago with a tired engine I ran a 12.4 all motor no slicks. You wont find a minter olds for this money. No rust. About 250 miles on all the new parts. There are so many upgraded parts that I lost count. 90K on the body. Interior is in great condition.

Most of the pictures were taken before I intstalled the fuel sump and filter. There is one picture that I included of the recent modification to the gas tank.

The car runs on pump gas(93) Just turn the key and go. No overheating in traffic. Very rare example of a straight cutlass.

I have a lot of extra parts along with the car. Heads, gaskets, cams etc. All the work has been performed by me. I just intstalled the following parts over the winter.

This is what the car has now.
403 Bored 30 over.
Flat Factory pistons and rods.
Speed pro rings.
Reconditioned crank. Cut 10 mains, rods and journals.
New Stock oil pump.
Mondello Cam( I have the specs).
Castings #7a Cylinder Heads. True 9.6 to 1 compression.
Big Block Size Valves.
Ported Heads.
Manley Valves.
Mondello Valve springs(dual) and lifters.
Comp Cams Roller Rockers, push rods and guide Plates.
Arp rocker studs 3/8.
Edelbrock Performer RMP Manifold.
Demon 750 Double Pumper Carb.
3200-3600 Stall converter.
Anti balloening plate.
Freddy Banks Turbo 350 Tranny.
Gm 10 Bolt Posi 3:73 Gears.
Holley fuel pump.
Gas tank sump.
Hocthkis boxed lower arms.
Lakewood anti hop bars.
Trick springs front.
Lowered Rear Springs.
Line Locks.
B&M pro stock shifter.
Auto Meter Gauges.
Race seats.
AND TON MORE.

pics can be found here....................

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2423962

Users who are viewing this thread