WTT:03 cobra for a 99 cobra vert

blacknbluecobra

Sprayed and Dismayed
Established Member
I'm looking for a 99 cobra convertible either red,white or black. I'd like one with high mileage 100,000 or more. Basically stock with no to little mods engine wise. As for my car its a black 03 cobra just turned 52,000 on the body. The motor has 6,000 miles on it. Kind of a feeler if I want to get rid of the car or not. Just seeing whats out there right now. Only getting rid of since money is tight. I know I'll regret it,but will own another one later in life.

Mod list
BBK longtubes
bbk o/r h-pipe
mac mufflers with dumps
90 mm c&l maf
chrome saleen wheels with new tires
spec 3 clutch
2.8 pulley
Metco Idler
Zex wet kit never sprayed on(with purge and all acc.)
Solid rear axle with 4:10s
Theres more I'm sure just can't remember at the moment.

1 VET ETR

Established Member
What are you thoughts on a 99 White cobra with 48000 miles? Was planning on building it but hey it never hurts to ask. Has the following mods: MMFLSF Connectors, MGW shifter, K&N FIPK, OEM 03 Chrome Cobra Wheels with F1's that have about 3000 miles, MRT Catted H pipe and welded in Mangna packs. Sounds very aggresive. Everything else is stock. So why was your engine replaced and what was it replaced with? Any pics of the car with the saleens on? Has it been dyno tuned and do you have the AF ratio data? What are looking to get on the cash side on a trade? Let me know. [email protected]

Bob

blacknbluecobra

Sprayed and Dismayed
Established Member
The engine was replaced prior to me buying the car. The car was tuned for a 75 shot and the guy sprayed a 125 on it and blew it up at the track. It was replaced with a teksid block and it has the cobra crank,manley rods and j&e forged pistons. It was bored .020 over they used cometic head gaskets. I also forgot to mention it does have the head cooling mod. I don't have a pic with the saleens on the car as I just got them nov. 1 in a trade for the pro-stars.

Thanks
Dennis

blacknbluecobra

Sprayed and Dismayed
Established Member
Hasn't been dynoed since I have owned it. There was a video I found of it on a dyno before I got it with the old motor. So I would deff get a dyno tune for it.

blacknbluecobra

Sprayed and Dismayed
Established Member
What are you thoughts on a 99 White cobra with 48000 miles? Was planning on building it but hey it never hurts to ask. Has the following mods: MMFLSF Connectors, MGW shifter, K&N FIPK, OEM 03 Chrome Cobra Wheels with F1's that have about 3000 miles, MRT Catted H pipe and welded in Mangna packs. Sounds very aggresive. Everything else is stock. So why was your engine replaced and what was it replaced with? Any pics of the car with the saleens on? Has it been dyno tuned and do you have the AF ratio data? What are looking to get on the cash side on a trade? Let me know. [email protected]

Bob

As for cash it just depends on what you want for you car. The reason I'm looking for a high mileage car is. I pretty much have a complete built long block and power adder. I am a body man by trade so body work or paint doesn't scare me one bit,but I want a clean titled car. I am in a finacial pinch and already have another cobra and a gt. So my 03 has to go.
Thanks
Dennis

Users who are viewing this thread