WTT 03 Cobra for 99/01

99PunisherSVT

Established Member
2003 Ford Mustang Cobra SVT
Redfire ext. with Black/Gray int.
56,xxx miles.
Supercharged 4.6L V8 with T-56 6 speed transmission

Mods:
Full Authentic Saleen body kit. Brand new and professionally fitted and painted.
Black Chrome Saleen Replica Wheels- Front 18x9 with 275/35/18 Sumittomos - Rear 18x10 with 315/30/18 Falkens
2.81 Metco Supercharger Pulley (adds 4-5lbs of boost)
BBK Cold Air Intake
Stage III Clutch
Pro 5.0 Short Throw Shifter with UPR Rock Crusher Handle and Saleen White Ball Knob
Magnaflow Catback Exhaust
SLP Catted X Pipe
SCTx3 Tuner with Custom Tune for current setup and Free Tunes for Life from Bamatune

This Saleen Replica is the best of both worlds: the great syle of the S281 Saleen and the unmatched performance and durability of the 03/04 Terminator Cobra's. As it sits it should be putting down about 425-440 RWHP. All of the Saleen badging is correct and I retained the Cobras on the front grill and both fenders as well as the SVT badge on the rear, the only thing missing is the SALEEN windshield decal. As of the time of this posting the wheels and tires have less than 250 miles on them. The bumpers, side skirts and wing are from Stage 3 Motorsports who buys directly from Saleen. I had the whole car repainted when they put the kit on and just picked it back up less than 2 weeks ago. I have all of the documentation and certificates to prove it is an authentic SVT Cobra.

Only reason I'm selling is to get out of a payment. I owe about 13-14k so if I could get a 99/01 plus enough to pay off the loan I would be happy. I'd be more interested in Rio Red, DSG or especially Black. I hate the Sadle Tan interior so unless I'm getting a kick ass deal that would probably be a no go. Let me know what you've got! I live in the Massachusetts/New Hampshire area but I don't mind travelling to meet somewhere if its reasonable (1000 miles or so).

Just to answer an obvious question: I do not have the original parts besides the side scoops. OEM Bumpers/Wing/Side Skirts aren't too hard to come by though if you don't like the Saleen look.

Links to Photobucket: http://s178.photobucket.com/albums/w...cpZZ1QQtppZZ20

IMAG0168.gif

IMAG0161.gif

IMAG0172.gif

IMAG0170.gif

IMAG0174.gif

IMAG0169.gif

Last edited:

99PunisherSVT

Established Member
Would you be willing to sell the side scoops outright?

If so, how much shipped to 23322?

Side scoops are pretty abused. Not sure what happened but they need some work. I was going to fix them up before I let them go. I'll let you know what I decide.

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
Side scoops are pretty abused. Not sure what happened but they need some work. I was going to fix them up before I let them go. I'll let you know what I decide.

What exactly do they need done, is wrong with them? Missing clips off the back?

I would be dropping them off at my local preferred body shop to get painted, so if it's just some scuffs or scratches, no big deal.

If you have any pics, mind sending some my way? [email protected]

Thanks.

99PunisherSVT

Established Member
What exactly do they need done, is wrong with them? Missing clips off the back?

I would be dropping them off at my local preferred body shop to get painted, so if it's just some scuffs or scratches, no big deal.

If you have any pics, mind sending some my way? [email protected]

Thanks.

Looking from a distance they are fine but there are cracks around some of the corners. I'll try to remember to send you pics.

99PunisherSVT

Established Member
I have never seen a 99 for $6500.00 unless it is junk...

I bought a '99 with 105k for $6,500 2 years ago. It looked mint, ran great. Had a Bassani off road X and Catback and MAC CAI but other than that stock. Didn't have the intake update from Ford though. It used a tiny bit of oil but no problems other than that. Bought it from a private dealer in November so I'm sure that had something to do with it. I remeber checking the VIN over and over again to make sure it was really a Cobra and had no accidents or anything else I missed and everything checked out. I think I got a killer deal but I know there are more out there like that.

99cobracop

Established Member
Maybe so... I probably got ripped off. Mine has a vortech supercharger and a six speed, along with suspension mods. I paid 10k and it has a bunch of miles, but engine and trans are newer. Engine was a new crate. I wanted an 03-04 like yours but didn't want to pay 20k, and preferred convertible. I like your car though, nice piece!

Green99

Established Member
Maybe so... I probably got ripped off. Mine has a vortech supercharger and a six speed, along with suspension mods. I paid 10k and it has a bunch of miles, but engine and trans are newer. Engine was a new crate. I wanted an 03-04 like yours but didn't want to pay 20k, and preferred convertible. I like your car though, nice piece!

Hmm

Users who are viewing this thread