WTS/wtt upr complete k member

foxman92

Its slow
Established Member
Not trying to be a dick or anything but you might want to lower your price considering we just bought the entire kit brand new from UPR for 639 shipped using corrals discount.

did you get 3 sets of coil springs with your kit?? his kit is brand new, we only used it for mach up! so it has no miles on it, he still has the box it came in, so you will be getting a new k member kit, with a few sets of springs so you can find the ones that work the best! for $620 thats a pretty good deal

rockinrhodes

IsThereSomethinInMyTeeth
Established Member
Interested in k-member and a-arms. Also, have stock arms with 13,000 miles on them.

slvr35th

Established Member
Hey sorry guys I quit receiving emails about this thread but I'm gonna sell it a a set I already tried the parting thing and both party's backed out. As for it ya think my price is to high I dint give a shit if your not interested in buying get the **** off my thread!! Pm and we can work on a price.
Rockinrhodes I pmed you.
I am sorry I havent got pics up we got like 20 inches of snow in the last couple days.
Foxman can verify this thing it is brand new with three sets of springs. And I will throw in the bolts I had to by to put my rack on.

rockinrhodes

IsThereSomethinInMyTeeth
Established Member
I mean if weather has anything to do with it, we got 7 inches, then ice, then days later more ice/hail rain plus snow here in WV from that same storm. Shit, 2 years ago I was tearin' up the streets in my Cobra on Super Bowl Sunday cause no cops were out and no snow... yeah in effin' 30 degree February. So I can vouch for the east coast f*ck up this year.

As for the parts man, I have forwards facing turbo headers and need a kmem that doesn't cause clearance issues. QA1 seems to not cause problems. Just looking for a similar setup.

slvr35th

Established Member
I mean if weather has anything to do with it, we got 7 inches, then ice, then days later more ice/hail rain plus snow here in WV from that same storm. Shit, 2 years ago I was tearin' up the streets in my Cobra on Super Bowl Sunday cause no cops were out and no snow... yeah in effin' 30 degree February. So I can vouch for the east coast f*ck up this year.

As for the parts man, I have forwards facing turbo headers and need a kmem that doesn't cause clearance issues. QA1 seems to not cause problems. Just looking for a similar setup.

Shoot me an offer of what you think this set up is worth!
Nick

slvr35th

Established Member
Did one person buy it all?
Would you please let them know I would like to buy a set of 12" springs if they are for sale.
Thanks.

Yep ship it today you will have to talk to sideways03 off m1r is who bought it idk If he is a member on here or not

Users who are viewing this thread