Wts/wtt 04 cobra in tx

TXVNM

Established Member
With the new addition to my growing family, i have decided to put my cobra up for sale/trade. The car is in good condition as its my daily driver but it does show some ware and tare due to it. The car just rolled over to 42k and running great. The only flaws to the car and to which i wanna be as honest as can be is there is a dent on the drive side quarter panel from a hit and run and which also caused damaged to the driver side taillight which still functions fine. Here are more specs on the car:

2004 Ford Cobra
Black Exterior
Black Interior with the matching inserts(rear combo)
42000 miles

Mods:
JLT CAI
Bassani XPipe
SSS Terminator Mufflers
Steeda Tri-Ax
The car has never been pullied nor motor opend for any reason,to which is also rare as most cobras are pullied and tuned but i never work myself to molesting it like that.

Suspension:
H&R SS Springs with no ISOs all around
AFS 18in Chrome Cobras, they do have damage but thats how i got them. BUT I WILL GIVE BUYER A GREAT DEAL ON ANOTHER SET OF WHEELS IF DESIRED!
Also included are some Falken Azeni RT-615 rear tires in the 295/40/18 size NEW in packaging.

The car is very close to stock and could be if buyer wants it to but also hasnt been modded so buyer can do what they choose with it. Getting down to the price, i have two ways of going about this

FIRST:
Buyer buys it at what i owe not looking at making a profit nor gaining anything for the mods or parts i have added just pay what i owe. I currently owe about 23k and dropping since im still making payments and will continue to do so if their is a no sale. I cant take anything lower for it since thats what i owe and buyer can verify to make sure im not making a profit in the sale.

SECOND:
I would be willing to trade for a clean coupe or hatch fox bodie plus cash or bank check which will need to be verified before any transaction of keys/title would occure. The price we work out for your car will be deducted from what i owe and thats what the buyer will pay for on top of the car for trade. The extra amount wether it be 2-5k i will pay so my bank can release the title and be singed over to the new owner. In the trade i would like a car valued between 2-5k in good condition i dont want roller or other peoples problem. The car can be stock or modded lightly/heavily depending on its nature but as a heads up i will be driving it on the street so no racecars. Any color will do except maroon.

Im in no hurry to sell my car so LB will be ignored and junk cars also. I can be reached for viewing of the car or to discuss a deal. I try and maintan my car as best shape as i can and promise my car is in great working order as other members can vouch for me. I will be having the car professionaly detail this weekend so i will post pics then or you can come view it. Any other info buyer will require i can provide.

Thanks,Giovani "G10"Roque
(832)335-9247
call or text anytime

TXVNM

Established Member
just posted another payment so im at 23k, and its obo but lowballer will be ignored!

TXVNM

Established Member
Oh sorry will try before sat, im trying to get the car detailed so buyes can see it at its best

Users who are viewing this thread