WTS TSW Matte black wheels with tires and TPMS

wallywagon

Established Member
Hey all, I am trying to sell my BRAND NEW TSW Matte black wheels sizes 19x9.5 in front and 20.10 in the rear. I have BRAND NEW tires on the fronts (Falken 452s 265/30/29) and my Supercars from the stock wheels mounted on the rear (285/40?/20). The wheels were $256/front $266/rear a piece although you can find them online for a bit less i believe. The brand new falkens have never been driven on and are $200 per. The Supercars have about 6500 miles on them with plenty of tread left. Also, I had TPMS sensors bought and installed so with the handheld calibrator you can synch these to your car model year 2007+ which I will include. I am pretty much calling this a sunk cost as the reason I am getting rid of them is because I am just going to have my buddy powder coat my SVTPP wheels black instead. Make me a reasonable offer and I will take care of the shipping which will cost around 300 out of my pocket. There is one blemish on the left rear where I could not get the lugnut off easily and scraped the inside of the lugnut housing That is it! Also, these wheels will come with black locknuts and the locknut wrench adapter.

oncarwheels.gif

wheels3.gif

wheels2.gif

wheels.gif

tires.gif

Make me an offer :D

wallywagon

Established Member
Bump! These are BRAND NEW with BRAND NEW front Falken 452s and my stock GT500 rear tires (Good year supercars) in the rear with about 5k on them. I will let this go for $1100 or trade someone with a specific catback that will fit on my 2011 GT500.

Mounted and Balanced with all TPMS gear and locking nuts/wrench!!

Users who are viewing this thread