WTS/T: 2003 Black F1a Procharged Mach 1 5.1 Big Bore, 775rwhp

fangs99

Established Member
That car is a monster OP.... I have a buddy that lives down there.... Had a crimson red turbo GT that he ran at Orlando alot.

v8volvo

Face Smasher
Established Member
Did the HOB brackets boltup to your stock timing cover or did you have to convert to a 96-98 timing cover. Reason I ask is their website claims the kit is for '96-98 covers and may not work on others.

UrbanKnight

Hard Core Car Whore
Established Member
Not changes per se.. You have to have custom AC lines made if you want AC. Procharger makes the bracket, and half the time, they send you the wrong stuff. The tensioner system needs reworked if you do alot of head unti removal, and I still had belt slip(which this system was supposed to eliminate) until I bought a reichart pulley...

vorstang

Established Member
I have a 1985 Mustang GT, it is fully tubbed with a Chris Alston chrome moly 4 link, adjustable rear coil over shocks, Strange Fab9 rear with Strange 35 spline axles, Wilwood rear discs, aluminum fuel cell, tubular K member, weld racing prostar wheels with Hoosier Quick time pros with tubes (31-19.5-15), fronts are weld prostars with M/T front runners, adjustable front coil over struts, 14 point Mild steel Tig welded cage, 6' cowl hood, 466 big block with MSD billet distributor, CSR electric water pump, motorsport valve covers, roller rockers, American racing 304 stainless headers with stainless 4" exhaust,
everything is new except for the motor which is pretty fresh, all auto meter guages, fresh paint, with gas door shaved and antenna shaved and engine bay smoothed, lots of time put into this and it's show quality, needs to be finished and some parts need to be bought but when it's done it will be a bad street -strip ride, looking for a straight trade, there is well over $20,000 invested in this car.
please let me know what you think?
thanks

The Mongoose

Established Member
Bad ass ride OP. Maybe a dumb question, but could you put a HO Fiber Trends 4" cowl hood on a Mach 1, or would that not work due to the intake? Anyway, free bump for you. If my WS6 were sold, I would be giving you a call.

UrbanKnight

Hard Core Car Whore
Established Member
You can stick any hood you want on it (although the hood is what makes a mach 1 a mach 1...)

The intake is there only for looks on this car...

Users who are viewing this thread