-teksid block
-balanced
-ported b-heads
-comp stg 2 blower cams
-crower valves, springs, and retainers
-polished vortec v-1 s-trim with a 3.12" pulley
-innovative west harmonic balancer 10% overdrive
-10-12lbs of boost
-Long tube headers(cant remember the brand right now)
-Basani x-pipe
-Pypes stainless steel mufflers and stainless steel pipes to the back (2.5" i believe)
-60# injectors
-Aeromotive fuel rails
-Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator
-Walboro 255 in the tank with a t-rex inline
-stock fuel lines from the tank to under the hood then it goes to AN for the fuel rails
-Spec lightweight fly wheel
-canton oil pan
-Windage tray(cant remember brand right now)
-03 cobra mass air meter
-Anderson power pipe
-MSD plug wires
-NGK 6 spark plugs

Drivetrain:
-MGW short throw shifter
-T45 that shifts nice and smooth (given t45's reputation i refrain from beating on it)
-Zoom stg 3 clutch
-Ford racing aluminum drive shaft
-3.55:1 gears
-Differential brace (cant remember brand right now)
-cant remember what axles and diff are in the rear but will look through my receipts to find out

Suspension:
-QA1 tubular k-member
-QA1 tubular control arms
-QA1 coil overs(front)
-Tokico 3way struts and shocks (front and rear)
-The BAD A$$ maximum motor sports full length sub frame connectors (on level ground you can put a jack in front of one of the rear tires at the torque box and lift the entire rear end of the car, the body is THAT tight)
-Maximum motor sports tubular lower control arms (rear)
-Steeda double adjustable upper control arms (polyurethane body bushings and solid axle bushings)
-Thicker front and rear sway bars
-Second sway bar in the rear(i believe it helps plant the rear when launching)

Brakes:
-stock cobra calipers with slotted rotors all the way around

Interior:
-03 cobra black with gray suede front and rear seats
-03 cobra center console
-A-pillar 2 gage pod with boost and an electric fuel pressure gage (autometer)
-kenwood cd player

THE BADS :-(
-the side skirts are faded (like pretty much every 94-98 in fl)
-scratch on the pass rear quarter panel (previous owner side swiped an old barely standing fence post, i think it is just paint very little body work if any)
-chip in the paint that is starting to peal (barely starting to peal) on the pass side door just under the rear view mirror (about the size of a baseball card)
-needs a fog light switch(i have no idea why the previous owner removed it but he said they still worked with no problems)
-needs an alignment(i work for tires plus and will most likely do this free of charge before i get rid of it)
-some curb rash on the rims(i had them on my girlfriends car before i put them on this one)
-one of the A/C lines got too close to the header and burned through(i will most likely have this foxed also before i get rid of the car also) before that the A/C damn near blew ice cubes!

that is pretty much all i can think of right now. i REALLY want a terminator it is MY DREAM CAR. this car is close but still not close enough. NO CONVERTIBLES i dont like them no matter how fast or clean they are. if you have any questions please feel free to call/text me at 352-454-8550 or shoot me a pm. i will have pics up tomorrow. i also have a VIS 00cobra R style carbon Fiber hood that i will include with the car for the right trade.

I am not picky on color but these are my preferences in order:
-sonic blue
-torch red
-black
-mineral gray
-hell hot pink i dont care as long as its a terminator!! LOL

i would prefer something lightly modded, pulley, exhaust, ported eaton ect... or stock and i would prefer to still have IRS but like i said im not too picky just something clean and reliable since it will be my daily driver (like the mystic is)

again my contact number is 352-454-8550 (cell phone always on/near me) and my name is chris

looking to get 14k OBO the car has had a lot of time, energy and money put into it. i know the economy sucks but u think it is worth what im asking for it

mustangman570

Established Member
working on that. it has been raining all day and i and i have also been working all day. i just recently switched from a 2.1 kb to the vortec and also put the stock hood back on so i want to get some up to date pics

mongo57988

Established Member
Just wanted to say that Chris Traded superchargers with me a couple weeks ago. We had a good transaction. I hate that he's already fell out of love with the car LOL. I didn't see the car, but can say that he is a good guy.

Dustin

mustangman570

Established Member
i still love the car but i bought it with a blown motor 3months ago and have done nothing but fix it. between rebuilding the motor and swapping out blowers. i am just done with the car and really want an 03 cobra. thanks for the kind words dustin.

Users who are viewing this thread