WTS: Lots of Aeroforce gauges, single and dual, all new

2012GTCS

Established Member
Mine show CNF201 3.7, so hopefully they're good. What is the difference in the 201, 202 etc. Cause the box reads 103....

2012GTCS

Established Member
Cool. I figured it was a color/combo thing.

I've yet to hook mine up, I need a dual SOS pod and can't find one. AM is sold out and I have a GC there. Gr

NTXRockr

Established Member
Cool. I figured it was a color/combo thing.

I've yet to hook mine up, I need a dual SOS pod and can't find one. AM is sold out and I have a GC there. Gr

You can buy mine off me, as I'm thinking I'm going to post my gauges and SoS pod up for sale. I haven't had time to send the gauges in to be recalibrated for the new cars so I'm debating selling them and letting the next owner deal with it or to a S197 or New Edge owner who doesn't need to reflash. PM me if you're interested.

NTXRockr

Established Member
How much for the SOS pod,? IS it for a 2013? charcoal/black color?

It's the stock charcoal color for 2011-13 Mustangs. I'm asking $150 shipped since that's what I bought it for from AM yet I can't return it since it's just over 30 days. I just posted it and the gauges up on another thread and will have photos up shortly.

j3st3r

Established Member

j3st3r

Established Member
Got mine installed and A/F is good to go!!

heqapegy.jpg

j3st3r

Established Member
Looks great man. If you don't mind me asking, what annunciater settings and such did you use?

The top one I have P1 setup for RPMS @ 7300, so basically using it as a shift light

I am going to probably set the 2nd gauge up with some dual functions, P1 & P2, and have one with oil pressure, and not sure yet on the other one. Its to bad Ford took out the data stream for fuel pressure, in 2011....bastards!

Users who are viewing this thread