WTS: Lots of Aeroforce gauges, single and dual, all new

UrbanKnight

Hard Core Car Whore
Established Member
I acquire a lot of parts in trades and other deals.

These guys I bought as leftover stock from steeda at Steeda stampede earlier this year. I research what I can about them and post them up...I buy in bulk and sell things off to fund my hobby, like most of us.

busarich

Established Member
When i messaged you the black ones were all gone. No big deal on the white/chrome i knew what i was buying.

Last edited:

RFM50

Established Member
All you have to do is look at the back. There's a sticker that shows the firmware version. If its 3.8 or higher your fine.

RFM50

Established Member
Oh and just so you guys know its only 25 for both to be reflashed plus shipping. As long as it hasn't gone up. I will call tomorrow.

UrbanKnight

Hard Core Car Whore
Established Member
Never heard or have been asked about it or I gladly would have. I had no idea the differences in aeroforces lineup, and until now, no one has said anything.

Sorry guys, didn;t want a lot of hassle for you all.

RFM50

Established Member
Ok I cant find a phone number for aeroforce only an email. I emailed them and they are being really slow to respond. It says to contact them through email for a return tag. This sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sportinawoody

Established Member
heres their # 440-666-5755 . i have no skin in this but from a sideline point of view, the beat down is uncalled for. its up to you guys to ask these questions up front if its old stock, firmware, etc,,, and honestly, you can monitor your afr from your factory sensors on these gauges with the current firmaware, you just have to run under analog 1 or 2 , and tap in to your signal wires on your sensors and set the values. just like setting up a map sensor for boost. if you dont wanna spend 40 bucks !

Last edited:

j3st3r

Established Member
heres their # 440-666-5755 . i have no skin in this but from a sideline point of view, the beat down is uncalled for. its up to you guys to ask these questions up front if its old stock, firmware, etc,,, and honestly, you can monitor your afr from your factory sensors on these gauges with the current firmaware, you just have to run under analog 1 or 2 , and tap in to your signal wires on your sensors and set the values. just like setting up a map sensor for boost. if you dont wanna spend 40 bucks !

Agreed... I bought the dual setup, and the ones I got are ver 3.7. So even if I have to send them in, if I had to do it over again I still would have bought them from the OP. Good seller/guy in my book

RFM50

Established Member
Thanks for the number! I don't know how you can say that it's the buyers responsibility to ask if the seller is being honest. In this case I believe the op and not knowing and that is why I have not posted negative feed back on his seller rep. I tried calling that number and had to leave a message and got no response to my email. I really hope aeroforce has better customer service than that.

RFM50

Established Member
Ok aeroforce finally emailed me back today and sent me the form to send it back. It's 25 for both plus 9 bucks to ship it back.

j3st3r

Established Member
All you have to do is look at the back. There's a sticker that shows the firmware version. If its 3.8 or higher your fine.

I contacted Aeroforce yesterday, the ones I bought read V3.7 (CN202F V3.7) on the back, and Aeroforce told me that 3.7 is the latest version.

NTXRockr

Established Member
Yeah mine currently reboot every ten seconds, so I can't even get them to stay on to see whether or not they read AFR or any other parameter. Been emailing Aeroforce and it's apparently a bad cable, so $25 for a new one. I'll have to see if mine are updated or not, but if I remember correctly mine were 3.6 so I'll likely have to send them in too. $75 extra after it's all said and done...I wish I had of known about it before, as I'll be right at new price from AM (I passed up their $375 dual gauge Black Friday offer...). Please let us know if you guys get any updates from Aeroforce on the reflashing and/or if it all works as planned.

UrbanKnight

Hard Core Car Whore
Established Member
Ntx- I'll refund you the price of the cable, as it was one I had laying around from my old mustang, didn't know it was bad, but I'll eat that cost

NTXRockr

Established Member
Ntx- I'll refund you the price of the cable, as it was one I had laying around from my old mustang, didn't know it was bad, but I'll eat that cost

You didn't have to do that! I really do appreciate it though, but I think it might have to do with the revision issues some of the other guys are having. Checked and saw the ones I have are revision 3.3 so I will have to update to have them work with the 2011, and in doing so it may not be the cable after all (though that's usually what causes the 10 second reboot cycles). I'm going to keep in contact with Aeroforce and see what they suggest to do and will let you know what they say. Thanks!!!

Users who are viewing this thread