WTS: Camber plates, GT500 strut mounts, sway links

Overtorqued

Established Member
Need to get a few things off my storage shelves:

1. GT500 strut mounts
These are in excellent condition, and have around 6500 miles on them. Will work with 2005-2010 struts. SOLD

2. J&M camber plates
These are like new. They were installed but only driven on for about 50 miles. Will work with 2005-2010 struts. SOLD

3. Strano front sway bar links
These links are adjustable in length without disconnecting an end. Good condition, but I don't know the actual mileage. The mounting hardware is included. Will work with 2005-2013 struts. $100 shipped in CONUS.

Payment via USPS money order, Paypal +3%, or Paypal gift.

Sway bar links:
sway_links.jpg

Last edited:

Overtorqued

Established Member
so the strut mount and camber plate wont fit a 2011+??

They will fit, but you have to use the 2005-2010 struts. The shaft has a different design from the 2011+. Up until recently, most of the popular aftermarket struts were made to fit 05-10 models and most people just used those in combination with the GT500 strut mounts on their 11+ models.

Also, just to be clear...the camber plates require the rubber perch from the GT500 strut mounts to complete the install. This is the way these camber plates come...you have to get a pair of the GT500 strut mounts to sacrifice the rubber perches.

FWIW, I really like this camber plate design. The spherical bearing is larger than what some plates come with, so it will last a lot longer. The mounting studs are also upsized slightly so they fit the holes in the strut tower without slop. And, with the rubber spring perches, road noise is isolated very well. I went back to 11+ model struts so I can't use them now.

Users who are viewing this thread