WTS Brand New Pirelli P-Zeros from 2016 GT PP

tr04mach

Established Member
I am looking to sell a set of Pirelli P-Zero summer tires from my soon to be delivered 2016 Mustang GT Performance Pack. My car is set to be delivered in late Sept - early Oct and I should have more delivery details over the next week or two. I have a set of slightly more aggressive tires I will be installing at delivery. The stock tires will only have the miles it took to deliver to the dealership (should be less than 10mi). These will be in perfect shape and 100% takeoffs. The sizes are 255/40/19 and 275/40/19 and will only be selling tires as the stock rims/tpms will be used on the car. I AM ONLY INTERESTED IN PICKUP FROM NORTHERN VA AND WILL ONLY SELL AS A SET OF 4. I will not have any pictures or details until delivery but would like to have these gone within a few days of delivery which we can arrange in the coming weeks. Currently these tires are on sale at TireRack and the set of 4 is $973 shipped, I am looking for $800 for the set. Should be a great deal for someone looking to replace their 2015 GT tires or picking up a set of PP wheels and needing tires. This will save a couple hundred on a set of new tires for another forum member. Please feel free to reach out with any questions.

Users who are viewing this thread