WTS 84 mustang gt t- top

03ct cobra

Established Member
Im selling my 84 mustang gt..it has a 69 302 .30 over with Windsor jr cast iron heads..they r wire locked as well as fully ported and polished as is the edelbrock torquer 2 intake.it has a holley 650 dbl pumper.full msd ignition, forged crank,rods,trw flat top pistons,the car has long tube headers.5 speed manual tyranny with hurst shifter with line lock and 2nd stage nos button on the t handle,8.8 auburn 31 spline rearend,2 stage compucar nitrous system,8 point cage....the car was taken down to bare metal..I have all pics and receipts.the molding,decals,and emblems are all new.the 85 mustang gt recaro interior is totally re done.it could use a new dash pad. The body is laser straight.there is not one stone chip,ding,or scratch..the body/interior as well as everything else is a:burnout:s close to perfect as it can get.the car has been in good/dry storage for the past 10-11 years with regular start ups and around the block drives if someone is interested in pics they can go to nmsells.com...on the upper left screen u will see check my ad..enter my phone #203-592-2654 and it will pop up..im asking 8000$ but in this economy everything is negotiable .the car was completed years ago when I found out I was gonna be a dad...then marriage ...then house...etc ..u know how the story goes. Any? Please feel free to call at the above # or u can pm me.the car has never seen a racetrack or been run hard.the car has no emissions stuff on it so please keep this in mind.u can drive it anywhere as it does not overheat or anything crazy like that...its got a really cool idle though.

Users who are viewing this thread