Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
Price: SOLD
Selling my GT350R. MY2016 and Chassis #GR419
Shadow black stripe delete
Electronics package
Factory car cover
1FATP8JZ1G5526001
Car is located in Berwyn PA (25 minutes from Philadelphia)
Current mileage stands at 602 as of 10/12/2017

Mods:
  • Steeda clutch spring
  • Aftermarket GT350 floor mats (Factory ones unused and in trunk)
  • Xpel Ultimate PPF on front clip, rockers, and behind rear wheels
  • Cquartz Finest ceramic top coat (Applied on CF wheels as well)
  • 5% window tint all around except windshield
  • S550Carbon mirror covers

The car was purchased in AZ in summer 2016 and shipped to PA in an enclosed trailer. Delivered with 9.6 miles. The car was taken to be detailed & corrected/PPF/Cquartz'd within 40 miles. All work done by Oakes Detail of West Chester PA. Authorized installers for both Xpel and Cquartz. Car has been garage kept, never seen rain/snow, and stored in a climate control facility in the winter. Car has never seen track, mainly to work and back on good weather days, and a few local cruises. Car was just inspected in PA in August and I will be changing the oil this weekend. The car is in perfect shape. No accidents etc. The factory owner supplements with lithograph image, diecast FPC, stand, etc will be included. The oil change kit with filter wrench w/ the VIN, a new oil filter, and updated manual is included as well.

Important notes

• Buyer will be responsible for any transportation costs. I will gladly assist in loading it on to a truck for out of area buyers after payment clears or I verify payment from issuing bank.
  • The oil line recall has NOT been performed yet.
  • I DO hold the title in hand.
  • Factory clutch spring and floor mats will be provided.
  • 8250RPM plate will not be provided with vehicle for PA buyers
  • The front splitter has a few mild rub marks on the underside and are not visible
  • The factory Carbon Fiber wheels were removed at the ~100 mile mark. A set of N4SM 6GR replica wheels were installed with Bridgestone Potenza RE-11 UHP tires. The 6GR wheels are in all pictures of the car except the last. They are NOT included in the vehicle sale price. The original CF wheels/PSC2/lug nuts will be reinstalled. The 6GR wheels and tires can be purchased additionally for 2,800$ as I will be reusing them.

If anyone has any other questions please feel free to message me on here or at 01SVT*nospam*[email protected] (Please remove *nospam* from email address) I have provided a bunch of pictures and have many more if requested.

SVTP_1.jpg

SVTP_2.jpg

350R_1.jpg

350R_2.jpg

350R_3.jpg

350R_4.jpg

350R_5.jpg

350R_6.jpg

350R_7.jpg

350R_8.jpg

350R_9.jpg

350R_10.jpg

350R_11.jpg

350R_12.jpg

350R_13.jpg

350R_14.jpg

350_R_Oakes_3.jpg

350R_15.jpg

Last edited:

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
Images have been fixed. Price is 81K. I hit the 4 instead of the 1 and missed it when I went over it

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
Very nice car for sure, but heads up you can find brand new Rs for low to mid $70ks now...GL

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
Market is odd for sure. Although the buyer will have a few thousand dollars worth of detailing, clear vinyl paint protection, cquartz topping etc.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread