WTS 2003 Screaming Yellow SVT EAP Focus

CJHAMIL

Pew Professional
Established Member
I am trying to sell my 2003 Screaming Yellow SVT Focus European Appearance Package car. The car has 114k miles on it 6spd transmission, sunroof, full black leather Recaro interior. I absolutely love the car and would keep the car but I need to move on to a truck. The car is perfect mechanically and runs perfect. The car is lowered, has a Steeda cold air and a kicker 10" sub/amp in the back with a double din head unit. I also have another set of Ford Racing gloss black rally wheels that will go with the car. If you would like further info on the car or to look at the car please contact me. The best part about this car is that they only made 253 of these cars with the paint color and options.

SVT Focus.jpg

V/R

Connor Hamilton

CJHAMIL

Pew Professional
Established Member
I apologize about the late reply. I'm asking $6500 right now. I absolutely love the car and she is a fun little machine. On the other hand though I can't go hunting or fishing in this thing. I will take some more pictures tomorrow when the weather is suppose to be nice.

CJHAMIL

Pew Professional
Established Member
Of course I would love to deal locally but I would absolutely ship the vehicle for a buyer if they set it up. I've had a vehicle shipped to me before so I very familiar with it. Please PM me if you have any further questions. I work from 7 am to 5 pm every day but I will answer your questions as soon as I can.

Users who are viewing this thread