Wth a coupe

triple-s

Established Member
Looking for a nice coupe got cash on hand and will be willing to drive to another state to get it I'm in texas. Looking for more of a cruiser with nice mods but will consider a track car depending on how modified it is. You can message me on here as I'm looking for one asap. If anyone has any leads too let me know thanks.

Last edited:

triple-s

Established Member
Yeah I saw that the blue one right? There is a amazing teal one here in San Antonio but the guy doesn't want to sell it anymore and I even offered him 15 for it.

triple-s

Established Member
Well money always motivates people so I'll give anyone 100 bucks through PayPal if they send me a good lead or link on a good v8 coupe. The only catch is I have to buy the car and then I'll send it. I'm a very honest person and appreciate good help so I promise you'll get it.

triple-s

Established Member
That's a clean fox for sure but it's but it's not a coupe. I might start considering some hatches later on down the road if I can't find the right coupe. But for now I'll stick to looking for a coupe. But thanks for trying.

triple-s

Established Member
Also he has a YouTube video of the car dang it's clean and if it was a coupe dude I'll miss work to go get tomorrow. But i'm being optimistic of finding the same but in a coupe.

Users who are viewing this thread