WTF is wrong with people(poor dog)

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
sCh_soldier1.gif

rich_long

O's Fan Rich
Established Member
There are a lot of possibilities with this story.
Someone else could have tied the dog, dumping him, there thinking a guy with an old truck might like to have the dog. Driver had no idea.

Maybe the wife tied him on the truck expecting him to walk the dog and never told him she did it?

Perhaps the dog was in the bed and jumped out, getting hung up?

But, we do need to assume the worst in people. It makes things better.

Satyr

Established Member
Someone else could have tied the dog, dumping him, there thinking a guy with an old truck might like to have the dog. Driver had no idea.

Maybe the wife tied him on the truck expecting him to walk the dog and never told him she did it?

QFT

Either way, looks like the dog's going to pull through, and that's really what matters.

If they did, however, do it intentionally, hopefully they'll be killed.

MIKESTANG_SVT

Established Member

Good point. I'm thinking the dog jumping out of the bed might be the only reasonable scenario there. They still don't know who the driver is. One reason people are expecting the worst case around here is that 4 months ago, 2 dogs were hung from trees and shot. One of the dogs belonged to my wife's friend. Never made the news and the cops wanted nothing to do with it. I will find out the truth because I went to HS with the vet that is treating the dog and also take my dog to him.

89armygt

Established Member
Well if the dog jumped out of the bed or what not then where is the owner?? If I had a dog for 7-8 years I sure as hell wouldnt just bail on it and leave it to die.

Users who are viewing this thread