WTF is up with lazy cops lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fiveo'cobra

Established Member
Last night i went to my local car meet. The scene around here is comprised mostly of imports: many actually nice ones, but even more rice burners. There are about 5-6 TOTAL RETARDS there that piss everyone off beyond belief doing stupid shit in their pos's. (You should see thier faces when the 750whp kenne bell cobra left and burned through 4rth at over 70mph lol)

Anyway now that you know the background, me and a few buddies picked up and left at around 11:30 while there was still plenty of cars there and we went to sonic because it started raining just a bit. Well i think the entire ricer crew came up there after us. This is in front of a wide road with two lanes on each side and a wide median. Well one of the retards there thought it would be funny to take his Chevy cavalier and drive up and down the road with his rear wheels locked up via ebrake sliding the rear end back and forth all down the road. Another guy thought this was cool and jumped in his yellow 240 and he would drive down the road at 40mph and ebrake it, slide into opposing lanes, spin out, etc. It was BEYOND stupid. I counted like 8 times that they coulda T-boned cars.

My friends and I HATE these ricers and the night was drawing to a close so i decided hmmm lets call the police on their ass for entertainment. I ring up 911 and the lady goes "whats your emergency." I say "there's a couple of douchebags here in front of sonic on woodruff road spinning out and almost hitting people." She transfered me to a local deputy, he got a description from me and we hung up. FOURTY minutes later the ricers leave and we left a whole hour later; still no police. On the way home i see a cop sitting in a parking lot with his fogs on not even a mile away from where we were. :cuss:

ThrashN

Do What?
Established Member
Sounds like you and your friends are doing the same kind of stuff the Ricers are.
(750whp kenne bell cobra left and burned through 4rth at over 70mph)

Your call
there's a couple of douchebags here in front of sonic
doesn't sound all that great to me, maybe next time try acting like a adult and you might get a better result.

Just my 2 cents

imswheel

Quality SVT Poster
Established Member
Bad form

Maybe they were out following up on other false police reports?

So, ricers get busted, blame goes to ahole Cobra owner and my Cobra gets it paint car keyed (?) My oh my, we are having some fun now!

Why did you even post this crap?

- Paul

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
No question for L.E.

CLOSED!

Please read the guidelines for this forum and follow them.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread