WTF is this?!

Saleen00_227

Established Member
what the hell is this, CDC couldn't think of their own original style for their 05 mustang?? BITERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2b3a5u

2b3a6h

2b3bm9

Last edited:

OldPony289

Yeah Ok Bud

Ok lets take a minute and review both cars.

Cowl hood - CDC Scoop that looks nothin like a cowl hood
SaleenS facia - CDC front facia that looks nothing like saleenS
SaleenS bumper - Stock 05 bumper that looks nothin like saleenS
SaleenS skirts - Stock 05 skirts that once again look nothing like saleenS
SaleenS spoiler - CDC Ducktail spoiler that looks nothing like SaleenS
CarbonFiber tails - Tinted Tails
No Glass Roof - CDC Glass Roof

And that leaves about two things. The rims and the color. But WOW, you are so right they are exactly the same car. I can't believe they would take your idea of a Sonic Blue mustang with those Maya wheels. (You do know that they made more than one set of those right...) Which brings me to my next point... WHAT EXACTLY DID YOU MODIFY ON YOUR CAR!?!?!? I see carbon fiber taillights, a cowl hood, maybe tinted headlights, and a bunch of ricey stickers. Everything else is SaleenS, so you can't take credit for the side skirts, the bumper, the facia, the spoiler... pretty much the whole car!!!!! Next time you think someone has stole an idea from your SALEEN, think about what YOU actually did to the car to modify it. NOTHING. :burn: BURN!!!

Last edited:

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
They look "gay" on the 05's! I think just about anything does on those except some old style bullitt wheels. :rolleyes: Probably gonna be made cheaper as well... :lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread