WTF! H and R Race

04RiceEater

Established Member
Whats wrong with my springs? The back looks good but the front is not a inch and half dro p! Whats going on here, can someone help me out:shrug:

Fat-cat

Established Member
Thats ****ed ..... i dont know whats wrong there... how long have they been in the car as they do take some time to settle a bit... but the drop should be more evident then that right from the get go. Did you put the backs in the front lol

Nicky Pass

...boom goes the dynamite
Established Member
Mine were the same way....about 2 weeks after the install, all is well.
It sits about even....although sometimes I wish the front was a little lower....

Last edited:

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
h&r race springs have a really big tendency to do that. They are always a bit higher in the front..I had the same springs on my 02 GTI and the front sat higher. I asked around people said it is an even drop, even though the front may look higher but mechanically it is an even drop.

MustangThief

Established Member
General consensus says wait about 2 weeks before you complain about your drop...

Some springs take awhile to settle.

Did you put the iso's in? or leave them out?

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
If it doesn't settle over a few weeks, just take one or both of the isolators out of the front. It'll sit perfect. I had my lower iso out of my front springs for years and never had any problems.

Users who are viewing this thread