WTF? A GT500 Driving right behind me?

New2Cobraz

Whats up everyone. So i was driving down a street called laurel canyon right before we hit sunset my ex girlfriend goes " OHHH MY GOODDD, LOOK BEHIND US" and i saw the shelby gt500 hood and the two fogs lights. I said no way, their not even out yet... So as we both kept breaking our necks turning around, we finally got to a two lane street. :banana: AMAZING. The thing went whining past us with the best exaust note we've ever heard. The guy had a huge lap top in the car with a few little cords sticking out. That thing kicked so much ass. It came with 18x10 or 10.5!! the rear wheels were so beefy looking. It was a vista blue with silver stripes, had cobra's on the side's as well with the gt500 sticker. I infact did needed a new change of underwear but its all worth it. :banana: I ended up talking to the guy and he said yeah its the new shelby and i love my job. grrrr :coolman: anyways havent went to sleep in a day or so, to excited, goodnite

Last edited by a moderator:

CaDDy

Banned
Nice, more and more sightings = (hopefully) GT500's for sale. Ohh and btw how the hell can you be p.o'd at the guy for driving a new GT500 ;-) ? You're driving the best looking black Cobra i've seen on this site :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

New2Cobraz

Caddy92 said:
Nice, more and more sightings = (hopefully) GT500's for sale. Ohh and btw how the hell can you be p.o'd at the guy for driving a new GT500 ;-) ? You're driving the best looking black Cobra i've seen on this site :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Thanks alot bro for the comment. :coolman:

Yes more and more sightings!! it was awesome!! I think ill be waiting till june 07 for one though, i stopped by the local dealership, they was 55k for their shelby's. ;(

Users who are viewing this thread