WTB: Wrecked 96-98/99-01 Cobra's motor problems, running bad, parts cars. anything

94silverstang

Established Member
Blake Chapman
[email protected]
Conyers ga.

i'm looking for any 96-04 Cobra or GT cars.. flipped, wrecked, parts car, not running, running, junk, salvage cars, no title, etc. anything. just let me know. email or post in here.

thanks, Blake

Last edited:

94silverstang

Established Member
bump

basically anything 96-04. wrecked, totaled, blown motor, unknown problems, etc etc.
prefer deals around Georgia

Last edited:

tinosc281

Established Member
96-98 cobras

i have a 98 cobra convertible.wrecked in the front.was running.complete car.took some parts off but .was going to swap engine in an 89.complete for 2,800 bucks.located in chicago illinois.

Cobra617

Established Member
i have a 99 cobra triple black with 63k on it body in great shape, only problem is the engine is ticking might be bad head, bad valve guides, piston slap, its burning oil and wanted to know if you are interested. i have pics, and mod list if your interested, Boston,MA

94silverstang

Established Member
I have a 96 built cobra motor....but it runs perfect lol, do yo still want it?

Hmm, You're in Toronto right? yikes. that would be a pain to ship.
Could you pm me whats done to it?

i have a 98 cobra convertible.wrecked in the front.was running.complete car.took some parts off but .was going to swap engine in an 89.complete for 2,800 bucks.located in chicago illinois.
Email pics to [email protected] please!
Thanks, Blake

i have a 99 cobra triple black with 63k on it body in great shape, only problem is the engine is ticking might be bad head, bad valve guides, piston slap, its burning oil and wanted to know if you are interested. i have pics, and mod list if your interested, Boston,MA
Pm me the mod list, or email me the mod list and pics to the same email that i posted in the above quote.

Thanks guys, keep the offers coming!
-Blake

NXNLINE

Established Member
Hey Pal

Are you looking for only wrecked or not running cobras? What is your market your wanting to spend? I have a 96 Cobra with alot of mods, I am wanting to get a GT500, was wondering what your looking for exactly, I am in Jacksonville, Fl, not to far from ya!

94silverstang

Established Member

goldenbear

Established Member
I have a 99 convertible cobra that just starting making a tick noise. Sounds like the piston. Its black. Interior is 9/10. Clean title. Paint is 7/10. The body panels are perfect. Has not been in an accident. Perfect body. Has brand new front rotors and brand new hawk pads. BBK CAI and flowmaster mufflers. Besides that, its completely stock. Body has 93k, tranny has 63k. PM with a price in mind if you are seriously interested.

Users who are viewing this thread