wtb wheels and tires 17x9-17x10.5

Tims97SVT

Established Member
Guys looking for a set of wheels and tires or just wheels. Not too worried about what they are just need to be in good shape. I'll look into wheels and tires, just wheels, or just tires. Again 17x9 and 17x10.5. I'd really like a set of staggered satin cobras wheels. Anyway just let me know what you have laying around. I'm not interested in ccw's, don't have the cash for those bad boys haha. Have a great holiday weekend fellas. :beer:

svt4me38

BOWENZMOTORSPORTS.COM
Established Member
I've got a set of brand new black saleens with bfg kdw2 265-35-18 and 295-35/18 with 50 miles on them!
If your interested shoot me a pm.

Rob_03Mach

Established Member
Guys looking for a set of wheels and tires or just wheels. Not too worried about what they are just need to be in good shape. I'll look into wheels and tires, just wheels, or just tires. Again 17x9 and 17x10.5. I'd really like a set of staggered satin cobras wheels. Anyway just let me know what you have laying around. I'm not interested in ccw's, don't have the cash for those bad boys haha. Have a great holiday weekend fellas. :beer:

It's funny what you said about CCW's...! They would look awesome on your car...! You can afford these...:beer:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/wheels-tires-285/956705-ccw-classic-drag-pack.html

Tims97SVT

Established Member
Rob, they would look great on my car! Cut a college kid a deal, $500 for the set haha! Good luck with the sale, someone will buy them.

SYMach1

IRS FTW!
Established Member
i know its not want you want totally, but i have my stock 17x9 with nittos 555s all round with 2500 miles on them and there mint...pm me if interested

Users who are viewing this thread