WTB turbo or supercharged S550

GNasty

Established Member
I haven't listed my 2016 Kenne Bell car for sell yet, but it has no issues other than a small area on the hood where the paint bubbled up (common issue with the aluminum hood). Pulls like a freight train. Never had it on the dyno and never been to the track, but it has the KB 800 hp package and was tuned by Lund. Here's the mods - KB blower, KB bap, auto, ati balancer, FRP shocks/struts, Steeda Ultralight springs, BC Racing wheels (very expensive wheels that do have some scuffing but easily fixed - have stock wheels and tires too), Michelin MPSS, Solo Thunder cat-back. I'm not very close to you and the car has 40k miles on her, but she's never had any issues at all. Looking to get $26k for her.View attachment 1616823
Brian, where are you located?

Brian Z.

Established Member
Brian, where are you located?

I'm in Indianapolis. There's a TSB on the hood issue now and so Ford is replacing my entire hood for free. Once the dealership gets the hood in and installed I will list her in the classifieds. Thanks.

Spoolstang

I'm in Indianapolis. There's a TSB on the hood issue now and so Ford is replacing my entire hood for free. Once the dealership gets the hood in and installed I will list her in the classifieds. Thanks.

QUESTIONS:
  • Mt82 or 6R80?
  • What color is the leather?
  • Any accidents?
  • Is it tuned with a ngauge?
  • What stock wheels come with the car?
  • Any other suspension mods? Stop the hop etc...?
I’m in Indy as well. Might be interested.

63XL514

Established Member
Thanks Trelken. Yes, I had seen that one on Autotrader. A little too high for me. Hoping that next month people come out of hibernation anxious to sell their old car to get a new one.

Users who are viewing this thread