WTB turbo auto fox under $20k midwest

greedygenius

Established Member
like the title states looking for a fox coupe preferably with FI blowers are fine too but prefer a turbo car. pump gas 93/e85 only not looking for a car thats tuned for race gas unless seller is willing to have it retuned.Not looking for a manual but will consider if its a solid 9 second car.No stock blocks at all not looking to worry about that, cage,chute ect doesnt matter just want a weekend street car.could careless about the mileage on body.im located in ohio and would like to keep it midwest not looking to travel to texas cali ect but if seller can deliver for a reasonable price i will consider it.I can spend up to 20k but would prefer to keep it around 15 unless its something i really want. looking to buy ASAP have cash in hand serious buyer no bs tire kicking.WIll also consider ls swaps,mod,sbf whatever no bbc/bbf.will also consider a nice sn95,new edge with the same stuff. not looking for a 2v or 3v.

greedygenius

Established Member
have you been on corral.net their is a lot of nice turbo or fi cars on their

yeah posted the same thing on there nothing ive found that i want everything is either stock blocks about to split, in texas or over priced lol if i dont find something soon ill just buy a roller and do a 4.8/5.3 turbo notch

greedygenius

Established Member
seriously?no one has anything to sell everytime i look on here and other sites all i see is guys giving stuff away and begging people to buy stuff,complaining about the economy ect lol, i have cash in hand and want to buy something and I dont have 1 person that has seriously contacted me about selling?whats going on here lol

Users who are viewing this thread