WTB: Titanium Frost LX Coupe

Why Try?

Established Member
So after countless Mustangs I finally said at 32 years old its time to get my last one.... the one as a kid my next door neighbor had and I would drool over and I told myself one day I would own... some how I got lost in all the other Mustang's and never had the cash to buy the car as Bank's dont loan $$$ these cars pull in. I have been looking for months on autotrader, ebay, SVT, etc and still no luck but I got this cash in my hand.

I am looking for very specific color/car... it has to be Titanium Frost or a silver repaint that reflects that of the same color. I would like a LX Coupe that is orginal 5.0 car and not a 4 cyl swap car. As far as modifications I plan on driving this car ALOT so from mild to wild is okay but im gonna flake out on caged cars with full out drag/race set-ups. Best would be a really good documented car as i dont want someone's problem and would really like an already complete car (bored out and running a nice supercharger would be a bonus). I am located in Newport News, VA and would like a local car but understand I may have to travel or ship. This is not just a waste here, I have cash in hand and the budget is from 6-13K help me find my dream ride. Fast sellers can can txt or reach me at 757-775-8425 thanks :beer:

Last edited:

Why Try?

Established Member
damn the first one from texas would of been IT!!!! that is right up my alley...

oh and on the second one, I should of said before that I only want a hardtop no conv for this guy...thanks ill have to keep looking wish you could do a search of all of craigslist and not just be state/city/area... thanks for the help!!!

This car was pretty wild, you just missed out on it.
For Sale 1991 Titanium Frost Coupe in Texas - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum
Here is a pretty nice low numbered optioned one.
1991 Mustang 5.0L LX Convertible

Last edited:

silverbullett91

Established Member
damn the first one from texas would of been IT!!!! that is right up my alley...

oh and on the second one, I should of said before that I only want a hardtop no conv for this guy...thanks ill have to keep looking wish you could do a search of all of craigslist and not just be state/city/area... thanks for the help!!!

I have done specific searches, nationwide, on craigslist. Try to google "search all craiglist".

There are some apps for smart phones that do the same.

Why Try?

Established Member
thanks...still looking so hopefully something will come up soon...money burning a hole in my pocket but know if I buy something else ill just hate myself the first time I see one forsale

03DANNY

Time served
Established Member
I have one in Texas. It's 100% original down to cats and aircleaner. Original 5.0 automatic, all vin tags in place, California car 0 rust. Titanium frost grey tweed int. No accidents. Original Paint ** Pm me if interested. Hadn't thought about selling was going to restore but may just sell it.

03DANNY

Time served
Established Member
iphone2-7-2013028_zps4b78d08f.jpg

here is one pics

4V FURY

Largly Misunderstood
Established Member
I have a 23k mile Titanium Frost vert that I was tossing around the idea of letting it go. The car is mostly stock/original with all vin tags in place. It is an AOD car but shifts aggressively unlike your typical auto in these cars. The car was sold new at Magic City Ford in Roanoke and I bought it from the second owner just this last October. Production numbers come in at 1 of 141 for this color combo in 1992. Let me know if this is of any interest.

Users who are viewing this thread