WTB "TERMINATOR" trunk lid mat

UnrealSVT

Established Member
Good news guys...

They're still making them! I was able to speak with Joel and he advised me of the following prices...

-Solid plexi mirror letters Terminator $165. 00 NO SNAKE

painted solid letters $170. .00 Standard color for this price is BLACK, WHITE, RED ( close to torch red) Silver ( close to Satin Silver) Other Ford colors can be used at a little higher price.

Painted with mirror edge $175.00 Standard color for this price is BLACK, WHITE, RED ( close to torch red) Silver ( close to Satin Silver) Other Ford colors can be used at a little higher price.

Add snake $ 18.00. Black on mirror.

Will have to add shipping to prices.

Trunk floor mat designs run a little higher.

Invoices are sent from Paypal, once the invoice is paid please allow 18 to 20 Business days to have item in hand. Run closer to the 18 Business days but want to make sure you are aware of the 20 Business days.

Shipping is FedEx Ground, once item ships you will get the tracking number from FedEx and us.

Thank you for contacting Grand Design Mat.

I will be ordering mine within the month. I'm going for the chrome "terminator" lettering only!

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
I am friends with the owner Phil Madren. If anyone has trouble getting in touch with them, shoot me a PM with your number and I will pass it on to him. Sometimes they are difficult to catch so if I can help, let me know.

And yes he still makes the snake :) I am on my second.

valvecovers067.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread